I had a dream about Linus and Slick...

Linus, I had a dream about you and Slick last night.  You, me, and him were all on a sail boat in the ocean (I don't know why) and we crash and you and me collect scraps to build our own bucket to float away in that has stuff like a jacket and floaties (I have no idea where Slick went) So we're floating along collecting trash and scraps of the ship when we stumble upon two huge pirate ships. One was on fire at the front of the boat cowarding away and the others were about to board the other ship.  We take our boat up to the "winning" boat with the other ship and somehow walk from our boat to theirs and we say that we can help them and they start chasing us.  We take wood off of their boat as ores and use it to paddle back a short distance to shore.  We're in a grocery store (I think it's Target) and the dock is the salad aisle.  We're just chilling in that aisle and the pirates start shooting melon canons at us and Slick is just standing in the place that holds the salad, cucumbers, bananas, etc., like actually inside of it standing in the structure of it, and he says "Run, Linus, Run." and that's where it ended. Whoa. Sorry if it's confusing, it is for me, too, and it doesn't help that I just woke up from it.

Double post.

Insta-ban!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Okay what even. Damn. Wut. No idea how to react to this.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

It can happen by accident sometimes :(

I know i'm kidding. it is his first-ish post anyway :)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

....uh sure 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I often have dreams about slick...

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

I have a dream about Slick and Linus every night... ;)

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

A linus dream is ALWAYS a wet dream... always.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

I have a dream about Slick and Linus every night... ;)

I know i'm kidding. it is his first-ish post anyway :)

To both of you ;)

David-Tennant-Head-Turning-Wink-Gif-On-D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

RELEASE THE MELON CANON!

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

The fuck

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

I had a dream once where I watched the live stream.

My dreams are usually about as interesting as my life is. Except for the ones where I show up naked to class... those are more exciting than my dreams.

Wait? Did I miss something? Where is the kitchen cabinet link? I wanna buy one..

post-6374-0-18101000-1389032178.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.