Why am I obsessed with murder?

asdfRjIn

I always have dreams about murdering lots of people randomly. I have thoughts about being a serial killer. It first started when I watched a documentary on YouTube about Jeffery Dahmer. I've been obsessed ever since. Since then, I watched a lot of other serial killer videos and documentaries. In my head, I like to play out as a serial killer and killing lots of people. I don't know what's wrong with me.

You need help asap.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Not sure if trolling or serious...

In any case, please seek professional help from a licensed psychiatrist or a doctor to be so high on drugs that it stops these potential murderous impulse of yours.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

The easiest way is to go into your local clinic or hospital and tell them you have homicidal thoughts. They should refer you to a psychiatrist, hopefully.

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

-Thread locked-

We can't do much with medical stuff here, unfortunately. Go find a psychiatrist(licensed professional) and talk to them about it. ASAP.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!