how to hide a power brick

EPICSNIPER145
Go to solution Solved by Camul,

I think it would be very difficult to hide the monolith that is the Xbox 360 power brick. I'd do it with some thick cable ties with sticky mounting pads.

How do you guys hide a power brick for me I have the Xbox 360 power brick ( have a 360 because of gta v) I want to mount it to the back of my desk how could I do this?

I hide mine behind my subwoofer.

EDIT: for your case, you could duct tape it to the back of your monitor :P May not be the safest option however.

Use a few strips of Velcro.

EDIT: Long strips that run the entire length of the power brick. And mount it vertically, not horizontally. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I would use Velcro strips

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

you take it out and bin it because pc master race 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Use a few strips of Velcro.

Not sure if the glue could withstand the heat for extended periods, especially with the weight of that thing.

How do you guys hide a power brick for me I have the Xbox 360 power brick ( have a 360 because of gta v) I want to mount it to the back of my desk how could I do this?

Could try some simple 'Z' brackets and screw it in underneath the desk?

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

I use zip ties/ Velcro to strap the power bricks for my monitors to the back on my desk legs. If I'm not mistaken, the brick for the 360 is huge, so you may want to hide it behind something like a subwoofer. Unless your desk is quite thick, then you may be able to strap it to the back of the the back of the desk. 

all the duct tape all the rubber bands and also double sided tape by 3M.

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

You could get some really good car mounting take or a really big peace of Velcro, you could also use metal tie down strips.  

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Glue!! Velcro seems to be a really easy way to do it. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I think it would be very difficult to hide the monolith that is the Xbox 360 power brick. I'd do it with some thick cable ties with sticky mounting pads.

that is exactly what I did thank you