Sponsor Link List ?

Calista3252

* New here... sorry if this is a repost : I did a search here and didn't find anything on this

Is there a list of Linus Sponsor Links like : 

Sponsor.com/linus  

AnotherSponsor.com/linus 

NextSponsor.com/linus

I want to give Linus credit for a signup.. but it would take a while if I had to look through all the videos to find a specific sponsor

Thanks in Advance!

8 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

Ya... I saw that but that's not it .... I'm looking for the tunnelbear VPN link

This should be part of the primary domain like : https://linustechtips.com/Sponsors/  <<  Not a form post that will no doubt be abused (as that one was ). If it does not exist it would be an additional selling point

2 hours ago, Calista3252 said:

I'm looking for the tunnelbear VPN link

They haven't been sponsored by them for a while now, I think they are sponsored by PIA (if they didn't change that too)

This vid has a link to PIA in the description, but the redirect doesn't work for me, for some reason

8 hours ago, Calista3252 said:

Ya... I saw that but that's not it .... I'm looking for the tunnelbear VPN link

Thats the official listing for all active sponsors. If something isn't there, then they aren't active sponsor for LMG. If you have seen something in recent video that isn't on that listing, or some link isn't working, post in the thread and tag Colton (tagged at bottom).

As said, Tunnelbear hasn't been sponsor in awhile. Not after they sold their souls to corporate overlords.

@CPotter

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Thats the official listing for all active sponsors. If something isn't there, then they aren't active sponsor for LMG. If you have seen something in recent video that isn't on that listing, or some link isn't working, post in the thread and tag Colton (tagged at bottom).

As said, Tunnelbear hasn't been sponsor in awhile. Not after they sold their souls to corporate overlords.

@CPotter

Thanks man! Always feel free to hit me up if you or anyone else here on the forum have any questions or concerns with any of the brands that we currently work with.

On 10/15/2018 at 7:18 AM, VegetableStu said:

Thanks for digging this up... I will DEFINITELY NOT be using tunnelbear due to the Mcafee association. I gun down anything mcafee on sight.  

Thanks for taking the time