Is this the best place to discuss tech?

Daddy Dave

Sorry, I'm new to pc gaming and I was just curious if there were any other places where you can type a question and get a reply really fast. Like I said I'm new and I'm fascinated by everything everyone has to say

It depends on what kind of question you have. Check through the various subforums and post your question in the most appropriate one. If you ask a good question and provide enough details, you'll likely get a similarly good and detailed answer. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Depends how deep on the "tech" you want to go. Generally this place doesn't dive as deeply and technically as you would think. For example you won't find a lot of people talking about VRM componentry and electrical values instead they would just say something along the lines of "good/power efficient VRMs" "more than enough for overclocking".

17 minutes ago, ybriK said:

Depends how deep on the "tech" you want to go. Generally this place doesn't dive as deeply and technically as you would think. For example you won't find a lot of people talking about VRM componentry and electrical values instead they would just say something along the lines of "good/power efficient VRMs" "more than enough for overclocking".

Im going to pretend LIke i know what that means

It's decent, except for the vocal part of the linux community here hell bent on on the lie that Linux is viable for the average user, and the DIY above all else members.

Information wise, this forum is average at best.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

11 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

It depends on what kind of question you have. Check through the various subforums and post your question in the most appropriate one. If you ask a good question and provide enough details, you'll likely get a similarly good and detailed answer. 

Your so right thanks for the reply man