Case recommendations?

I'm looking for a quiet, good-looking full/mid tower case(max 200-250$). I hope a mostly (if not entirely) black, with a glass side panel, with enough room for custom water-cooling, good cable management, PSU shroud, And I really like the handle on the Corsair 400C but that's just a bonus. Thanks! :D

Fractal Design Define R6 / Define S2 Black/Blackout Edition (Define R6 has 5.25" bay and that hard drive thingy but you have to take that out to do water cooling)

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Be Quiet 700 or Phanteks Evolv X are also good for water cooling. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

2 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Phanteks Evolv X

I believe the airflow is pretty bad in that case. At least if you want to use the front as an intake.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

2 minutes ago, DJ46 said:

I believe the airflow is pretty bad in that case. At least if you want to use the front as an intake.

You're probably thinking of the older Evolv. The newest model has much better airflow in the front and top

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

1 minute ago, Airdragonz said:

You're probably thinking of the older Evolv. The newest model has much better airflow in the front and top

TBH I didn't even notice the difference at first. But you are right, it is improved.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Fractal design define r6, NZXT H700 or the H700i (depends on your taste to the case)

Fractal design meshify c

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

45 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Be Quiet 700 or Phanteks Evolv X are also good for water cooling. 

The Phanteks Evolv X is fantastic but I can't find it anywhere, did they stopped producing it?

Define S2 sonds pretty much perfect tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

29 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Fractal design meshify c

does not have much room for watercooling, or maybe a better way to put it is that its hell to build custom watercooling in that frame.

i have done it, Northern Bee is in that frame and there is NO space left, i have to have my 3.5" HDD mounted in the explansion slots, the reservior is jankely bolted through the rear fan slot and doing anything with the front rad or pump is pure hell.

i have stuffed it about as far as it can go with a 360mm in the front and a 240mm at the top but i cant say i recomend this if watercooling is the main goal and i only did it because i absolutely love the compactness and look of the case

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

14 hours ago, Airdragonz said:

much better airflow

image.png.112aa249630809fbdba6d5d9b6ce2425.png

An EVGA 1080 FTW2 should be just above 70ºC in an open test bench/ good airflow case.

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS84LzgvNjUwODg4L29yaWdpbmFsLzAxLVRlbXBlcmF0dXJlcy1PcGVuLUJlbmNodGFibGUucG5n

The fact that The temps are still above 85ºC even with the front panel off suggests air can get in but cant get out, so warm air is being circulated in the case, most likely due to the case not being able to push air out through the top exhausts. I'm waiting for GamersNexus for a more thorough review (since they do direct comparisons using the same system every time) but this is my theory as to why these temps are still so high.

14 hours ago, Bloomad said:

The Phanteks Evolv X is fantastic but I can't find it anywhere, did they stopped producing it?

It hasnt "officially launched" yet.  

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 hours ago, Bloomad said:

I'm looking for a quiet, good-looking full/mid tower case(max 200-250$). I hope a mostly (if not entirely) black, with a glass side panel, with enough room for custom water-cooling, good cable management, PSU shroud, And I really like the handle on the Corsair 400C but that's just a bonus. Thanks! :D

I found 2 cases that fit the criteria

1. phanteks enthoo pro: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854069&cm_re=phanteks_enthoo_pro-_-11-854-069-_-Product

Almost entirely black

Has a TG side panel

has a psu shroud

can fit a 420mm radiator in the top

has good cable management

Costs $110

2. Phanteks enthoo primo (I have in my personal rig) (right now it's out of stock) https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854001&cm_re=phanteks_enthoo_primo-_-11-854-001-_-Product

Almost entirely black (with blue lights on in an area and on the front 140mm fans)

Acrylic side windows

Has a psu shroud and the ability to add a second and phanteks's own psu joiner (but that won't matter unless a single power supply is not enough)

Can Fit up to 2 480mm radiators and a bunch of other watercooling options

Premanaged cables

(the only thing you should be concerned of is the case's 44lb heft)

Costs $250

21 hours ago, Bloomad said:

Have you looked at the 500D or 500D SE yet?  Both feature hinged tempered glass side panels on either side, with the SE also including a front tempered glass panel as well.  Plenty of room for custom cooling as the roof was extended well past the motherboard.  There is also a cable channel shroud in the back to help conceal during cable management.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/