How connect multiple computers with PCIe 3.0 slot to work as one.

Shabeeb

There is no way to do that

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

You can't do it directly. The pci-e slots are not designed to allow a card plugged into the pci-e slot full control over the computer

You can plug cards in the pci-e slots and then computers can communicate with each other using those cards and complete tasks by collaborating. For example, you can install ethernet cards in pci-e slots and connect a network cable between the two ethernet cards (or have a network switch and two network cables from computers to the switch) and  then you can run a copy of some software on each computer and tell the software to "talk" to each other copy and coordinate in order to complete some work.

See clustering. Google it or see Wikipedia.

Some more basic stuff than clustering... think render farms. You have to render (draw) a specific number of images (for example 24 images per second, and you have 60 seconds in one minute,3600 seconds in an hour  etc) so you can have 100 computers all asking a master computer to give them work and the master computer gives each of these computers a number of images to render and then waits for each computer to give back the results... when each computer returns the images, the master software can stick together all the images into a movie. 

essentially clustering computers doesn't give you the "on demand" power of all of them put together

it combines their power to do pre determined tasks that can be completed in sections separately , like rendering a video

What do you mean I can't SLI my inspirons? Can I at least crossfire them?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad