Trying to sell a 1070 Ti, help?

I'm not gonna use my Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti anymore, so I put it up on Ebay for $300, and it sold extremely fast. I've had the card since around November of last year, and used it fairly conservatively throughout it's life. Does anyone know a good price tag for it? As the fact that it sold extremely quickly is a bit off-putting to me.

EDIT: Obviously I'm asking because I'm yet to ship it, so I can still refuse on the company's offer.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Considering that you can get a brand new 1070ti for around 400$ new, and a decent model such as the For the win 2 ICX from EVGA for 415$ which i would personally consider as good as the strix pretty much, i think 320$ would be a fair price used if you have the box and stuff...300$ ain't that low, it's still fair

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=415&sort=price&page=1

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

12 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

As long as it has never been used for Bitcoin mining or protein folding, I would say $400

is it bad to buy mining card? and how do you know if the card doesnt used for mining or not

A little late to ask for a good price since you already sold it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

A little late to ask for a good price since you already sold it

Not yet, I could always decline, since I'm yet to ship it to the buyer.

5 hours ago, Beowulff83 said:

LOL,  wow that's pretty shitty of you.

Hey man I want both parties to get a good deal, and neither to get screwed over, that too much to ask? I just put the price Ebay recommended because it's what other sellers had for around the same price, but it just sold extremely quickly. Besides, it wasn't an individual who bought it from me, it's some weird Chinese corporation, that's why it's easier to decline, since they probably won't care.

How are 'both parties getting a good deal' if you intend on cancelling the transaction and relisting at a higher price...

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

If youre the seller i think youre obligated to ship it at this point, at least if you want to ever use ebay again. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

I thought hard and shipped it to the original buyer. It's legit my very first time using Ebay and I was totally clueless. You guys are very right, but you have to understand that I was very suspicious considering how fast it sold. I'll admit I should've researched a bit more, but the fact is I just went with what Ebay told me, since I was in a bit of a rush. Obviously I'm not gonna listen to them anymore since apparently the price recommendations are flawed or something, but I'll just be more careful in the future.

Also, the buyer is a huge Chinese corporation, obviously I'd be much more hesitant if it was an individual looking for a bargain rather than some big company which can take a loss that small like nothing and move on.