BITS going crazy

A_Not_So_Geek

Capture.thumb.PNG.6cdc5e65c55833034106a29f545c5d50.PNGHey, so I have an issue.... I will include a picture so that yall can see what is happening better. To give you a touch of background, I have a Dell XPS 15, and I was carrying it around in my backpack all day on Saturday, I didn't use it until Sunday, and it was totally dead. A bit surprising but I have had issues with it in the past where it will rev-up and go full tilt when closed and in my bag and drain the battery (it hasn't happened in a while but if you all have suggestions for this I would be interested to know), I turn it on last night, and the computer fans start turning on and it is getting fairly warm, I open control panel and my CPU usage is at 100%. I have never seen that before, so I wait for the setup and everything to stop, yet it doesn't. It goes for about 10-15 minutes like that and my computer is going slower because of it. I turn it off because i needed to be driving home, when I get home the same issues are happening, and then right now it is still keeping my computer a bit slow and is not taking quite as much of the CPU power, but it still is. I also couldn't really find anything about this online, or at least a very limited amount that didn't help me. 

Thanks so any help and if there is something else that would help you all diagnose the issue let me know. 

Right now just with about 3-4 tabs of chrome open my CPU is running at around 75-95%, and that is almost exclusively these background processes. 

Not sure if this is useful, but after posting I read the "Read before posting page"

So here are some of the specs that I could find, I couldn't find where the BIOS version is and I don't know what it is exactly to be honest, software is not my forte in any sense. 

CPU - i7-6400HQ @ 2.60 GHz
RAM - 16 GB
OS - Windows 10, 64 bit
HHD - 1TB NVMe SSD
GPU - 960M

Bill Gates is using your CPU to mine cryptocurrencies. That's how he got so rich.

A solution would be to install Ubuntu.

A little Googling says that service has to do with how much bandwidth the system will use to download files during idle time. Check your Windows Updates. See if it's downloading files whenever this service goes berserk.

I don't think it is downloading files, or else it has been doing it for a while, I saw this it was connected to the downloading of updates, then I turned the wifi off and it keep going and using all of my CPU. My settings app says that the last time the windows update was checked was the 27th of September. 

For the last hour and a half it has had wifi though and this process has been taking all of my CPU. 

Control Center says it is not using any network connection. 

This is the warning message I get when I attempt to end the task. Do you all think I should end the task? Do you think it would have some negative affects? 

Capture_001.PNG