Dust Issues

nicholasfd

I'm having dust issues with my setup. There is for some reason an absurd amount of dust that builds up on my desk and around my system. I cleaned my whole system off and within 2 days there is enough dust where if i just blow on it, it makes a visible cloud. I have a friend with a setup similar to mine, and when he complains about dust, I cant even see any, and he said that he cleans his like once a month. Does anyone know of anything that can help eliminate this issue? We have plenty of air circulation in the house, and we do use furnace filters, so I cant imagine what all the dust is coming from. Thanks.

-Nick

Carpets will increase the amount of dust in a house. Also, do you have any dust filters on your system? Might be because you need your house itself more often and more thoroughly. Other than that, there isn't much you can do about dust in your house.

"To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution" (Marcus Aurelius)

Vacuum your floors

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 hour ago, Zandvliet said:

Carpets will increase the amount of dust in a house. Also, do you have any dust filters on your system? Might be because you need your house itself more often and more thoroughly. Other than that, there isn't much you can do about dust in your house.

My house gets cleaned pretty often. I will have to look into whole house dust filters. Thanks

-Nick