HELP!! B350 pc mate amazon warehouse deal for 25% cheaper

B350 pc mate for 57$ rather than the usuall 75$ and it says its working but might have flaws like scratches. I am in a 3rd world country and i CANNOT i repeat CAN NOT return bought items in ANY way, unless it was BROKEN IN THE WAY HOME. Since a third party company buys it for me in the USA and then ships it home for me. Is it worth it? Will i be stuck with a broken motherboard and 57$ wasted + 20$ shipping? Shall i just pay the extra 18's? For a new one?

IMG_2462.PNG

It's a gamble man. I would suggest spending the few extra dollars for a new one to assure it works. 

Let's say you risk it, oh look it's broken. Now you have to buy a new one anyway. So now you're out almost the price of 2 mobos which you could have used to get an even better mobo than the one you're trying to buy now. 

if $18 USD is the difference between ensuring that the part will arrive working or with a good return system if it doesnt work then i would say spend the $18 

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

1 minute ago, DVA said:

It's a gamble man. I would suggest spending the few extra dollars for a new one to assure it works. 

Let's say you risk it, oh look it's broken. Now you have to buy a new one anyway. So now you're out almost the price of 2 mobos which you could have used to get an even better mobo than the one you're trying to buy now. 

Well you are right, i guess i will go for it new. Since even if one works doesnt mean all of those damaged boards will.

man , second hand = no warranty, I would pay 18$ for a 2-3 year warranty , so why dont buy first hand :P 

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.