What if we only had pc parts to use as weapons?

Go to solution Solved by joelthezombie15,

grab a power supply by its cables and swing that bitch around.

or just swing a bitch around. 

CPU's I would use as ninja stars for starters, those sharp edges hurt man.

GPU's as bludgeoning weapons.

Case panels as armor, tied by PSU cables to our body.

Oh and a buttload of active fans on my back for a speed boost. (Impractical though)

Any other ideas? Pc parts only!

Get a D14 or Dark Rock 2 as a throwing weapon O.o

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

ram as throwing knives?

or tie them together and make a sword?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

HDD's would be the ammunition to my cabletie/rubberband slingshot.

My graphics cards would be bounded together, with fan screws protruding out to form a mace of some sort.

Case sidepanels would be bound together to make a chestplate.

I'm ready to fight off the dirty console peasants.

All Hail Lord GabeN!!!

ram as throwing knives?

Daggers even. Useful quick weapons.

Mobo as a shield perhaps.

My old 5 or so ounce Dell tower cooler as a throwing weapon.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Tie RAM sticks to my fists, fist weapons. G.Skill RAM for more flash and looks, Corsair for more damage.

I would reconstruct all of the mental and steel from servile cases and psus and create a big, powerful screw gun which will shoot screws. BOOM EAT DAT!

hi

Keyboard is like a baseball bat and you could use the mouse and headphones to swing around and hit people with. My NH-D14, I take the fans of and hit people with the metal fins (thone things are sharp!)

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

What about a 900d for ammo for some sort of catapult made of PC parts?

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I would reconstruct all of the mental and steel from servile cases and psus and create a big, powerful screw gun which will shoot screws. BOOM EAT DAT!

Nooo, too much augmentation.

grab a power supply by its cables and swing that bitch around.

or just swing a bitch around. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"