DERP Has Now Taken Down Xbox Live Login Servers.

xRAGExSounDxRIOTX

:angry: I want to play with my friends. It has been out of line for awhile now but this has just crossed the line.  

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

What is DERP anyways? Is it another anonymous?

It just a bunch of pathetic people. At the least, Anonymous does their hacking(?) for a reason. For ex., When a hacker (I forgot his name) killed himself because he was going to get a seemingly unfair trial, they completely took down the Department of Justices' website in protest of the unfair trial.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

It just a bunch of pathetic people. At the least, Anonymous does their hacking(?) for a reason. For ex., When a hacker (I forgot his name) killed himself because he was going to get a seemingly unfair trial, they completely took down the Department of Justices' website in protest of the unfair trial.

Exactly what I thought they were....

We need to find them and then we slap them silly. 2 slaps per LTT member for each of their men.

I think we've reached a new level of autism.This is like that fat WoW nerd on South Park, but more stupid.

I think we've reached a new level of autism.This is like that fat WoW nerd on South Park, but more stupid.

At least he did it the honest way via hard work. :P

DERP is good for pc.

No. Just No.

The whole "Hail Lord GabeN" and PC Master Race thing is stupid. Its just taking things too far, we should constructively persuade people to game on PC. Also, this will only taint PC Gaming's name.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

No. Just No.

The whole "Hail Lord GabeN" and PC Master Race thing is stupid. Its just taking things too far, we should constructively persuade people to game on PC. Also, this will only taint PC Gaming's name.

I totally agree.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

yall are welcome. they accept suggestions and im one of the people who suggested xbox servers. time for you no lifes to get outside instead of sitting in front of a computer screen.

yall are welcome. they accept suggestions and im one of the people who suggested xbox servers. time for you no lifes to get outside instead of sitting in front of a computer screen.

That's the most bullshit I've seen in a single sitting.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

To be honest these groups making their attacks for the fun of it isn't good for anyone...

In response to DERP DDOS'ing EA's servers, another group responded by DDOS'ing Steam as a counter measure yesterday. It does absolute nothing but affect everyday people compared to other groups like Anonymous trying to send messages or raise awareness to public issues.

"Donny you're out of your element!"

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

Just a bunch of childish assholes, all they're doing is fucking us over.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

What is DERP anyways? Is it another anonymous?

Somebody that has a lot of money for time on a botnet.

Just a bunch of childish assholes, all they're doing is fucking us over.

Posts like that is why they do it. Its the internet equivilant to attention whoring. Why do you think they tweet so much?

>No lives

>A part of the most autistic thing on the Internet

>Wastes their time making an account to make an ass of themselves

GG

Irony-04.jpg