Powerful PC in your POCKET

Would like to see a Ryzen Pocket with like a 2500U or something. Yeah 15W TDP is a lot more than 4.5 but that should be coolable right? With true 4/8 cores/threads and a Vega GPU in it.

Ye ole' train

Linus has trouble understanding that windows needs to finish installing drivers and other stuff immediately after windows install/setup.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i hope UDOO Bolt from kickstarter getting video too someday

Does anybody know the name of the song that plays throughout? It's definitely familiar to me and reminds me of my days with a PSP. Thanks. 

Looks like cinebench was run in Silent mode (fan LED was green rather than white, and he only changed it back at the end during the photoshop test).

3 hours ago, Enderman said:

Linus has trouble understanding that windows needs to finish installing drivers and other stuff immediately after windows install/setup.

Rather, he should just neuter Windows and disable the store, uninstall all pre-installed apps, and disable windows update before connecting to the internet, like people do after a windows 10 install to prevent that madness. A simple powershell script and he could have this done in a few seconds on every machine he needs to benchmark.

What I'm curious about is how this compares to the powerful PCs everyone already has in their pockets - smartphones.

Go Linus! Way to blow away the older version while benchmarking with silent mode turned on.

Green dot at 10:27 is silent mode right?

19 hours ago, Unincredible said:

What I'm curious about is how this compares to the powerful PCs everyone already has in their pockets - smartphones.

Well, it uses x86 architecture, so I say it's better. That's something you don't typically see in UMPC's.