Buying a new pc need help with case

MrFinland

Hey!
is it time to build a new computer, have all parts ready etc now is the question wha I will buy for the chassis?
Ok a little info, I have thought about a chassis for around 100$ when i'm already up in 19K for computer parts and chassis does not play so big part for me but still want to buy a nice one. First I thought about a Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB Black / White but got stiff ... have checked FSP CMT510 RGB, Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA Black / White, BitFenix Enso RGB Black and also have a silencized option Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass White /Black. But do someone know how big a difference it will be if I take a chassis with tempered glass instead of silencing?

Some info about the computer so you may be able to give some tips on the chassis!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7 GHz 12 MB
Motherboard: MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200rpm 64MB
PSU: EVGA Supernova G3 750W
RAM: Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000MHz
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB (M2)
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW2 GAMING iCX (possibly wait and buy 2080?)
CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H115i PRO RGB

Thanks in advance! hope someone can help me!

19k or 1900? because i want to know who sold you those parts//do you want to buy any parts from me

Oh to explain a little im from Sweden so I meant 1900 $

NZXT has some pretty good cases. The S340 is my go-to case when my friends ask me to build a PC for them. Since your budget is a bit bigger too, I'd suggest you go for the H440.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

The only case I can recommend because I've been using it for 2 years is Fractal Design Define R5. It's a big case. But the New model, Define R6 is a great successor. I highly recommend you take a look at it. Very minimalistic, clean design with good sound dampening and airflow.

For case reviews though, feel free to visit Gamers Nexus on YouTube, they have many great cases reviewed and they provide dead honest opinion based on measured facts. 

30 minutes ago, MrFinland said:

But do someone know how big a difference it will be if I take a chassis with tempered glass instead of silencing?

Actually glass or some acrylic plastic itself is acoustically better than thin metal sheet.

On the other hand you can't apply damping materials to it.

Likely resulting clearly worser acoustics than combination damping material on metal.

None of which matter if case has direct noise escape paths.

Like that Corsair Carbide Spec-Omega.

FSP again has somewhat narrow gap for front intake, so while not having direct noise escape path fans need to do unnecessary work.

Bitfenix Enso seems to be same. (bling bling more important than proper design...)

Phanteks P400S uses cosmetic light foam which does very little.

Light foam should come only after mass damping layer and needs more than couple millimeter thickness to do anything useful...

Like in BeQuiet Noise Absorber mat.

Mass damping layer, like in Fractal's Define R, is lot better.