Low FPS in League of Legends

yootyoink

Well as the the title says, I am a bit mad that I don't get the FPS I used to get on my computer when I first got it. At the time when I bought my PC ( April - June 2016?). When I first started playing the game on my new PC (and for a good amount of time, like 5 months or so) my fps when the game would start was like 450+-, and later on in the game 200+. But that changed some time after ( I don't really know when). Now I get about 280 FPS in the start, and as the game progresses it drops down to 120-100. I've seen other people complain about this but I don't really have a clue, none of my friends have experienced any frame drops. Oh yea my PC specs:
i5 7600

GTX 1070 (Gigabyte Gaming G1 version)

8 GB RAM

And this PSU - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152047.

I know that the PSU is not that good but I don't really see why it would create such a big problem.

And also I think that other games are not affected.

I've got 250 fps in CS:GO, and about 120 in DOOM. Those are just the two games in which I actually looked at the fps.

So please someone help me :)

At what settings do you run league of legends? Maybe the Nvidia Geforce Experience "optimized" LOL to Ultra 8K or sth

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

On 8/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, yootyoink said:

Well as the the title says, I am a bit mad that I don't get the FPS I used to get on my computer when I first got it. At the time when I bought my PC ( April - June 2016?).

It's possible that there has been an update to the graphics in League of Legends in the last 2.5 years, such as higher quality textures, that is causing your FPS to be lower now.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450