Some elder scrolls 6 questions (Tech related, duh!)

zindan

What do you guys think, will the elder scrolls also have loads of mods just like skyrim ? :P Excited! 
Will a gtx 1180/2080 be enough to mod the poop out of this game? 

I KNOW that these things may be hard to know but come on you tech guys, look deep in to your crystal balls and tell me!

As always, thank you if you reply.

*gazes into crystal ball*

...    .....    ..maybe.

As we don't even have a release date yet there is no knowing what sort of hardware will be needed.  As for mods, I hope that it will be as mod friendly as previous games, but given Bethesda's recent attitude with the Creation Club I expect that mods will be limited to what they approve through their store and that they will make using third party methods a lot more difficult than they have in the past.

10 hours ago, Koeshi said:

As we don't even have a release date yet there is no knowing what sort of hardware will be needed.  As for mods, I hope that it will be as mod friendly as previous games, but given Bethesda's recent attitude with the Creation Club I expect that mods will be limited to what they approve through their store and that they will make using third party methods a lot more difficult than they have in the past.

Such mean folks..