looking for a good comfortable gaming mouse

Hey everyone. I am looking for a good, nice and comfortable gaming mouse to use with mostly games like Battlefield, Syrim, Fallout, Assassin's Creed and settera... So I do not desire a MMO mouse or something like that. And please don't say Deathadder, I just doesn't find it comforble and it doesn't have the precision it takes to snipe in games and stuff. Please let me know what mices you like and have:)  

G400S, fantastic mouse.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

It is a person prefence but i use the ROCCAT Kone XTD it is pricy but very good! Esspecialy for big hands

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

i personally really like the g500, so maybe the g500 or g500s. or as earlier suggested, the g400s

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I like my Sanwa Supply MA-LSPRO. But I don't think you can get it in America or Europe...  :rolleyes:

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

If you want a generic style gaming mouse try the Logitech G100s.  I personally use one and it performs really well, the only draw back IMO is the mushy scroll wheel which I hardly use anyways.

I have the g500 but i've only ever had one mouse so I can't compare it to anything else.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

you should try Corsair Vengeance M65 those mouse are really good and they look awesome 

Ignoring what everyone else is saying. 

The g400 is no longer in production. You can try looking for the logitech mx518 ( the most comfortable mouse I've used to date )

I'd ask, how big are your hands? If medium to large, you can certainly opt into a razer death adder. It's insanely popular and probably credited as one of the best mice to ever grace pc gaming. 

Alternatively, you can opt into something like an m65 from corsair. Equal costs, COMPLETELY different mice. The latter, this one, had amazing construction, and crisp scroll wheel, removable weights etc... However, it is rather small, you can't palm it, but it is feature packed and you could likely not break the thing if you tried. 

I own both the DA 2013 and the M65 but in all honestly I might pick up a razer taipan. VERY comfy and ergonomic. If you don't want to delay your choice and want to be assuredly comfortable grab a razer deathadder 2013. You will not be disappointed. I'll note, run the mouse at 1800dpi and make sure you get a textured mouse pad. On the cheap, a steelseries qck ( 10 dollars at walmart ) and even better a qck heavy plus. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

you should try Corsair Vengeance M65 those mouse are really good and they look awesome 

Thanks

Ignoring what everyone else is saying. 

The g400 is no longer in production. You can try looking for the logitech mx518 ( the most comfortable mouse I've used to date )

I'd ask, how big are your hands? If medium to large, you can certainly opt into a razer death adder. It's insanely popular and probably credited as one of the best mice to ever grace pc gaming. 

Alternatively, you can opt into something like an m65 from corsair. Equal costs, COMPLETELY different mice. The latter, this one, had amazing construction, and crisp scroll wheel, removable weights etc... However, it is rather small, you can't palm it, but it is feature packed and you could likely not break the thing if you tried. 

I own both the DA 2013 and the M65 but in all honestly I might pick up a razer taipan. VERY comfy and ergonomic. If you don't want to delay your choice and want to be assuredly comfortable grab a razer deathadder 2013. You will not be disappointed. I'll note, run the mouse at 1800dpi and make sure you get a textured mouse pad. On the cheap, a steelseries qck ( 10 dollars at walmart ) and even better a qck heavy plus. 

alright I got some alternatives there:) I would say my hand is average (not too small) I try to choose a different one than Deathadder since I just don't fancy it too much. The m65 sounds interesting, althought it  would be nice if I could reach my fingers all the way on top of the left and right mouse click, but thats something I would see for myself.

Thanks

In addition to the M65, the M40 has a similar shape and is optical (has one of the best optical sensors available). 

Steelseries Rival is also an excellent optical mouse. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

The DA doesnt have the precision because it doesn fit you thats how you wanted to say it right? Because the DA 2013 is as accurate as its get when it comes to sensors.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If your looking to play FPS games I suggest either a Razer Deathadder/Mamba. The usual thing that drives people away from these mice is that there is no were for your ring finger to sit. I hated my mamba at first but when I started palm gripping it I loved it. The ring finger is really not an issue. If you have long fingers that your should probably go for a Logitech G500S. But go to your local retailers and your should be able to find a mamba or deathadder in there. They're pretty popular.

Edit: The razer mice have hair triggers, so for people with big hands or even small hands there is and issue with you accidentally pressing the triggers. But you get used to it really quickly and stop pressing them in about a month of use I would say.

dont listen to the people saying DA is comfortable, i bought it and the hump on it is unbearable to game with, it gives u alot less control