Does the Logitech MX Master 2S Track on a Wacom Intuos Pro?

Voxels-Box

I use a Wacom Intuos Pro Medium at work for Blender modeling/sculpting. I have been using the old Logitech trackball mouse to avoid the issue of tracking on the tablet. However, I’ve tired of the trackball and have been eyeing the Logitech MX Master 2S. 

My question is, how well does the mouse track on the dark, somewhat glossy surface of the tablet? Any suggestions for one that would track on that surface?

I have a 4ft wide desk with that fits a spill resistant coaster, a Corsair K70 Lux, and the Intuos Pro medium. There isn’t enough room to add a mouse pad. Any ideas?

CPU - 1700X 3.7gHz | CPU Cooler - EK and Singularity Custom Loop | Motherboard -  Asus X370 Crosshair VI w/ EK Monoblock | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz w/ Silver Paint| Graphics Card - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC w/ EK Fullcover block with custom vertical mount | Power Supply - Corsair HX750i w/ self made Custom Cables and 3D printed Combs | Storage - 3x 3TB, 2TB HDD | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME SSD, 500GB OCZ SSD | Case - Lian Li PC-09 Custom paint | Colour Theme - Silver & Black & RGB lights

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse/Wacom Intuos Pro5 Med

It has laser sensor, It can supposedly track on any surfaces whether its a glass or glossy surface.

But if its a tablet i don't know how well it would track because laser sensor track so deep into whatever under it.

Just don't get an optical sensor cause it wont track well on that kind of surface

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

35 minutes ago, Voxels-Box said:

I use a Wacom Intuos Pro Medium at work for Blender modeling/sculpting. I have been using the old Logitech trackball mouse to avoid the issue of tracking on the tablet. However, I’ve tired of the trackball and have been eyeing the Logitech MX Master 2S. 

My question is, how well does the mouse track on the dark, somewhat glossy surface of the tablet? Any suggestions for one that would track on that surface?

I have a 4ft wide desk with that fits a spill resistant coaster, a Corsair K70 Lux, and the Intuos Pro medium. There isn’t enough room to add a mouse pad. Any ideas?

i think it will track just fine :) i can put my MX Master on a smooth glass window and its working perfectly.
yes, a fully clear glass window.
optical mouses can't do that

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.