GTX 1050Ti fair used price. Respond ASAP

I just won an auction for a GTX 1050Ti for $122 on ebay. Is this a fair price or should I cancel. I haven't paid for it yet so let me know if $122 is a good price for a used 1050ti. It has all the accessories, the box, was never mined on and barely ever used. Please tell me if this is a good deal before I pay!

7 minutes ago, emerald_piggy said:
7 minutes ago, emerald_piggy said:

I just won an auction for a GTX 1050Ti for $122 on ebay. Is this a fair price or should I cancel. I haven't paid for it yet so let me know if $122 is a good price for a used 1050ti. It has all the accessories, the box, was never mined on and barely ever used. Please tell me if this is a good deal before I pay!

The cost for this card does not seem to be bad especially considering that GPU prices are rising and considering that it not used for a task such as mining cryptocurrency and I would recommend purchasing the card, also eBay places a strike on your account if you do not pay for an item which you made the winning bid on.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Just now, Boomwebsearch said:

The cost for this card does not seem to be bad especially considering that GPU prices are rising and considering that it not used for a task such as mining cryptocurrency and I would recommend purchasing the card, also eBay places a strike on your account if you do not pay for an item which you made the winning bid on.

thank you! I just needed to be reassured!