Multiple Blue Screens other topic don't help

Pan Kuba
Go to solution Solved by Pan Kuba,

Ok i finaly found out that it was problem with my ssd for some reason. Changed to Adata 128gb ssd works fine (also some of the BSODs were couses by my wifi adapter.

So Installed Windows 10 about few days ego on new assembled PC and i keep getting blue screens (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Registry Filter Driver Exception (WDFilter.sys), KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, MEMORY MANAGMENT)

I already tried a lot of things so it's posible that not all blue screens still shows, I curently have situation where windows freeze then it shows BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY MANAGMENT was last two) and it also Freezes on the BSOD (meaning i come back after few hours it's still there with 0% where i think it should already restart itself)

My PC specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce II OC 6GB GDDR5

Ram: GOODRAM 8GB 3000MHz IRDM X Black CL16

Motherboard: Asus Prime b350 plus

PSU: SilentiumPC 550W Supremo M2 Gold

Disks: SSD GOODRAM CX300 120GB (windows installed here) and HDD Toshiba 1TB 7200obr. 64MB P300 OEM

Thing I already tried:

-chkdsk /f

-sfc scannow

-windows memory diagnostic

-Macrorit Disk Scanner Free

-I updated all drivers

-Reinstaled graphic card driver

-Didn't installed other antymalware or antyvirus

-diffrent wi-fi adapter

-fixing windows by pendrive and choosing repair option on boot

All of those turn up fine but it still crashes sometimes after few hours or even after 24h it feels like it's totaly random but here are some things i was doing while some of the crashes happend:

-downloading steam/uplay games and chrome

-downloading Elder Scrolls Online and chrome

-playing dying light and nothing else

-just browsing chrome

Is your BIOS up to date?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

10 minutes ago, Pan Kuba said:

Yes it was updated to work with new processor and ram

Bad or incompatible ram.

Use MemTestx86+, run it for a minimum of 24 hours. It'll tell you if the RAM is physically defective. (Windows memory diagnostic is useless)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

It's 18 hours into running and for now it's 15 pass 0 errors but one thing that I wonder is it bad if the chipset shows "unknown" and memory type also "unknown" ?

24h of Memtest86+ 19 pass 0 error should I let it run longer ?

• Now I have more crashes "critical process died" more frequently. I reinstalled system using in windows option "restart computer" or something like that and it still crashes.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i finaly found out that it was problem with my ssd for some reason. Changed to Adata 128gb ssd works fine (also some of the BSODs were couses by my wifi adapter.