Which logitech mouse to buy?

I am thinking between Logitech g903 and g703. Both mices are great ik. It's just that design of g903 actualy attracts me. Please answer. Also are those amazon offers legit (screenshots)? 

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

I think the main thing when comparing the G703 and G903 is the shape. Unless you think you will really benefit from the extra features of the G903 the main point of consideration will be shape. Whether you would prefer the ergo shape of the G703 or the ambidextrous shape of the G903.

I can't comment on how legit those amazon deals are

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

10 minutes ago, iceserbia said:

I am thinking between Logitech g903 and g703. Both mices are great ik. It's just that design of g903 actualy attracts me. Please answer. Also are those amazon offers legit (screenshots)?

The G703 felt "weird" in my hands maybe because it's trying to be ergonomic but then again every hand shape is different so it doesnt fit well for everybody. The best you can do is go to a local dealership or store and see if they have them on display so you can try and feel them. I personally would go with the G903

Oh and btw singular is mouse and plural is mice (not mices C: )

1 minute ago, ZeouLs said:

The G703 felt "weird" in my hands maybe because it's trying to be ergonomic but then again every hand shape is different so it doesnt fit well for everybody. The best you can do is go to a local dealership or store and see if they have them on display so you can try and feel them. I personally would go with the G903

Oh and btw singular is mouse and plural is mice (not mices C: )

I live in balkan shithole country so... I will wait until I fly to america where I can test them. And yes...I should start learning english grammar lmao. Thanks for reply.

8 minutes ago, Rupe said:

I think the main thing when comparing the G703 and G903 is the shape. Unless you think you will really benefit from the extra features of the G903 the main point of consideration will be shape. Whether you would prefer the ergo shape of the G703 or the ambidextrous shape of the G903.

I can't comment on how legit those amazon deals are

I am right handed so maybe g703 would be enough for me. Maybe.

54 minutes ago, iceserbia said:

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Hello, I have G403 which for me is the BEST mouse. I love the shape, the buttons and etc... The G903 is supposed to be the highest end mouse from Logitech, but for me i don't like it. I hate the shape the heavy feel and those extra features. I love simple designes. Do you like more simple mouse or more features? This is the question.

6 hours ago, iceserbia said:

I know him. He's good.

Buy one, test it, determine if its good or not, then if you would like to try the other one send it back with something like "bad sensor performance and button latency." You could literally just choose the defective option in returning and not list anything, so you dont have to pay shipping, they dont care. 

Both are Good but i used Logitech G502 almost for my every game and dude its pretty damn Awesome i recommend go for
SteelSeries Rivall 600 or Logitech G502 or if you find some Other High Fps mouse then i will Suggest You to Go this artcile 
https://guruverdict.com/best-fps-mouse-for-gaming  which is in good detail it will definitely help you  

13 hours ago, GuruVerdict03 said:

Both are Good but i used Logitech G502 almost for my every game and dude its pretty damn Awesome i recommend go for
SteelSeries Rivall 600 or Logitech G502 or if you find some Other High Fps mouse then i will Suggest You to Go this artcile 
https://guruverdict.com/best-fps-mouse-for-gaming  which is in good detail it will definitely help you  

I see what you want to tell me. "Wired is better." Am I right? I know wired is better but logitech made those two wireless mouses almost perfectly with 1 m/s usb report rate. Also I am tired of wired and I really need wireless. + I don't really trust steelseries as many people said their products suck and they break easly so thats why I trust logitech when it's about mouse for gaming. Same goes for razer. I would buy g502 if it wasn't wired (I already explained why I really need that wireless) and if I wasn't in stupid competition with friend "Who will have better peripherals for gaming." so... (he has g502)

• 1 year later...

I have been using G602 for years, it's incredibly comfortable to use on right hand and botton placement are all perfect. I would actually recommend G602 + eneloop pro and charger over G703 though. I have a hard time justifying going from g602 with this setup to G703, especially when consider the fact that you will actually lose a lot of key features, much shorter battery life, no Bluetooth connection, and no dongle storage etc. A few gram weight reduction and RGB can hardly justify that mouse for me.

Although I am considerign upgrading to G903 Hero myself. The 140 hour battery life is much more forgivable compared to other RGB wireless mice today and I like the idea of having an extra macro botton. 

On 8/9/2018 at 12:28 AM, iceserbia said:

I see what you want to tell me. "Wired is better." Am I right? I know wired is better but logitech made those two wireless mouses almost perfectly with 1 m/s usb report rate. Also I am tired of wired and I really need wireless. + I don't really trust steelseries as many people said their products suck and they break easly so thats why I trust logitech when it's about mouse for gaming. Same goes for razer. I would buy g502 if it wasn't wired (I already explained why I really need that wireless) and if I wasn't in stupid competition with friend "Who will have better peripherals for gaming." so... (he has g502)

https://www.newegg.com/logitech-910-005565-g502-usb-lightspeed-wireless/p/N82E16826197336

It is wireless... Or wired... Whichever you prefer. And if you can find somewhere with them in stock (I had to get mine from Best Buy) they can even charge wirelessly while in use via the Powerplay mousepad.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

I have the G305 and love it.  the size and shape (similar to the gpro wired) is perfect for my hand and grip and it's not that heavy.  I like the fact that it doesn't have any rgb and that the battery is a single AA which you can replace with a remote control battery whenever it dies.  As for lag, I've never noticed any even if it's wireless.  I'm not a competitive gamer in any ways imaginable so that's probably why it doesn't matter for me.  If you don't mind the lack of button compared to the other mice you were considering, maybe you could look at it. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD