new ROG Monitor?

_ASSASSIN_

Well at least the relatively small bezel looks good.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I hope they will have several options of resolutions, and types of panels, but, like all other ROG stuff, It will be better, look cooler, have more features,and be more expensive.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

since they showed a CPU in the early part of the video.... what if it is a AIO???

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

ROG-Sync.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

I predict a g-sync TN panel with a respond under 1ms with a refresh rate over 144Hz, because "gaming".

Who else things "ROG" is a gimmick. Yeah, the build quality on the motherboards are nice but really? Since when are we all united together as a "Republic".  <_<

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I did not buy a single game this Steam sale.  Good thing my wallet is ready for this, though.

Who else things "ROG" is a gimmick. Yeah, the build quality on the motherboards are nice but really? Since when are we all united together as a "Republic".  <_<

I can confirm my G75VX ROG package is very good.  I can only speak for the current ROG products I own.

The cooling on the laptop is so phenomenal that I had to unlock the overclock limit of the 670MX with a BIOS mod.  I was at just under 60 FPS at 1080p in BF4, but even with the +135 Mhz overclock, I was still at only 60 C.  After the unlock, I was able to overclock up to +600 Mhz core clock.  I don't need to go that far--I just stuck with +250 Mhz.  This puts me at about 69 C, and over 60 FPS at 1080p and a bump-up from Medium to High settings.  This laptop also has a disproportionately high 3 GB of VRAM, so my texture quality is set to Ultra.

As for bonuses: the bundled laptop bag is very effective, and the free laser ROG mouse is great to have as a part of my travel kit.

In conclusion, the build quality and cooling solution of the G75VX is top-notch.  So indeed, in my instance, the ROG branding is not just a gimmick.  To others who are reading and had real experience with ROG products, please let us know if the brand is just a gimmick.

Yeah, its at the point where I find myself at a disposition against ASUS. I see the ROG logo and my brain tells me "It's overpriced and I can probably find better elsewhere".

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Yeah, its at the point where I find myself at a disposition against ASUS. I see the ROG logo and my brain tells me "It's overpriced and I can probably find better elsewhere".

Exactly, other than ROG I like ASUS products.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

This is gonna cost an arm and a leg

i do hope this is 4K at less than £800

Character artist in the Games industry.

I'm guessing the following:

• 23 to 24 inch widescreen display
  • 1920x1080 resolution
  • 120Hz + refresh
  • G-Sync

My guess too. Maybe 1440p, but for sure 120Hz.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I expect just a VG248QE outfitted with a G-Sync module and dressed up in some ROG embellishments.

I'd be great to see something at 2560x1440 but I'm not holding my breath.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

My guess too. Maybe 1440p, but for sure 120Hz.

it s probably just a rebrand of one of their 144hz monitor with rog stickers on and g sync for 300$ more.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB