We need more board games with guests on channel super fun.

lavablade02

That was some of the best content LMG has ever made. In the most recent WAN show they talked about sev, and he was a fun guest, can we get him back on? 

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

LMG basicaly killed CSF. I really liked the content, and id somtimes join with my neighbor to watch a few videos. I wish they would bring CSF back.

I they do board games, that can go to the east coast and collaborate with Canadian company “MiniWarGaming” for a board game experience. 

On 8/4/2018 at 7:52 PM, jooroth18 said:

LMG basicaly killed CSF. I really liked the content, and id somtimes join with my neighbor to watch a few videos. I wish they would bring CSF back.

They didn't "kill it" on purpose. The editor in charge of majority of content (Nick van Berkel) left the company and there wasn't anyone willing to take charge on it. With that channel being 0-profit to even negative profit from start, its not really their priority to get going again. Colton has done something for it, but he wasn't hired because of hes skills in front of camera or BTS arranging things for channel.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you want board games with guests then Youtube has Will Wheaton's Tabletop for you.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 11:35 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

They didn't "kill it" on purpose. The editor in charge of majority of content (Nick van Berkel) left the company and there wasn't anyone willing to take charge on it. With that channel being 0-profit to even negative profit from start, its not really their priority to get going again. Colton has done something for it, but he wasn't hired because of hes skills in front of camera or BTS arranging things for channel.

^^^

Fun fact, we filmed an episode about three weeks ago but we lost part of the footage... We are going on a company trip and we have plans to film 4, so stay tuned for those.

I'd film more but I feel bad because I'm like always on camera nowadays haha.

On 8/24/2018 at 6:40 PM, CPotter said:

^^^

Fun fact, we filmed an episode about three weeks ago but we lost part of the footage... We are going on a company trip and we have plans to film 4, so stay tuned for those.

I'd film more but I feel bad because I'm like always on camera nowadays haha.

#BringBerkelBack

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

On 2018-08-04 at 6:52 PM, jooroth18 said:

Watching youTube with your neighbor is a whole 'nother level

On August 4, 2018 at 11:52 AM, jooroth18 said:

That sounds really interesting, you must have interesting neighbors. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14