Front Panel Modding please help

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this on but I am wondering how hard it is to mod a Front Panel for a Coolermaster Masterbox lite 5. I bought this case loving the aesthetics, only later discovering that the lack of ventilation on the Front Panel is affecting the cooling of my Pc a lot more then the reviews say it would, not being able to OC my system because my CPU temperatures are getting uncomfortably high. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to Mod the Front Panel? 

If I am posting this on the wrong thread please direct me to the correct one, Cheers.

How sure are you the airflow is the problem? Do temps go down considerably when removing the side panel? Because if not, airflow isn't the issue. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

100% sure its the front panel, I remove it the temps go down considerably, same with the side panel never had any problems until i changed case, even reassembled it multiple times thinking I did something wrong and that didn't change anything.

how much are temps dropping with the front panel removed? don't say considerably please and actually test it,

because if you only drop 10C the case is not the issue here

also listing system hardware being used here would help.

if the panel is acrylic you can tape the whole thing of draw out the part you want to cut.

jigsaw would probably be the way to go

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

Jeeesus CNC-milling is a bit over the top for a sub 100 case...   it's hard to believe these bozo's call them selves cooler master and make a case like this........

What would help modders to help you more is to know what kind of tools you have to mod with?

If you just so happen to have a 100k cnc rig sitting in your bedroom then your set...  but if all you have is a cordless drill and a stepper bit then maybe you should be thinking about round holes along the sides...

If you have a dremel a selection of bits and a file you could start to think about a pattern more like the Cooler Master HAF........

If you have a few more tools you could maybe think about some thing more along the lines of what Bill @Mnpctech did with his amazing Cooler Master "Mastercase Racing" 5 Pro Gaming PC Case Mod. or contact Bill and i'm sure he could help you.

9 hours ago, Pangea2017 said:

@Defyant got my notebook back cover milled last week for 20€. Given that you can get complex pattern easily done i think it is worth it for cheap cases.

Sure you could just get for the same price a dremel or drill (in case you don't have any tools) and get amazing results by printing a stencil on paper or plastic but it might need more time and you have some limits in the way you design the cutouts.

Shoot me a link to it mate, im keen to have a look :)

Cheers i just wanted to see how much CNC milling you get for 20€ not ever having modded anything it's good to know.