CAN I STREAM AT 1080p60?

Hi guys, so bellow are my pc specs. I've been messing with obs settings, codecs, bitrates, etc. etc. and I wanna know if I can stream at 1080p60 and If yes, what bitrate should I go for? 

I don't know if it helps but for recording I use NVENC H.264 with 25k bitrateand it runs smoothly. Also my internet connection is fine! I tried streaming at 1080p60 slower games like Duel Links and it works like a charm, but when it comes to games like fortnite I'm not sure.

So guys, thanks in advance!

• CPU
    Intel core i7-4790
  • Motherboard
    Asus z97-c
  • RAM
    Kingston DDR3 HyperX Fury Red 2x8192MB 1866MHz
  • GPU
    Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix
  • Case
    Cooler Master Master Case Pro 5
  • Storage
    Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 64MB SATAIII
  • PSU
    Corsair cx600M
  • Display(s)
    Crucial bx100 120GB

I use a 4790k, and from carefully tuning my bitrate, I was able to get 1080p streams, but never tried for 60 fps so that I didn't hog the bandwidth at my house. I believe its possible, since an i7 was basically created for use cases like these, with those extra threads being really helpful for stream encoding.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I would test out several different programs to see what works best, however my favorite by far is Streamlabs OBS. It's basically OBS with all the tools you need to set up a professional looking stream, and is completely free, along with the templates if your too lazy to set up your own stream.

You should be fine, it will of course mostly depend on what upload you get.  I'm new to it myself but I've noticed that a 720p stream can look better than 1080p if you're losing frames or have to sacrifice bitrate due to lack of upload speed.  Though I'm guessing this is more of a problem in Australia with our horrid internet.

yes, just use quicksync and set the bitrate to 6000. there should be no performance loss.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Upload? You need at least 15mbps upload to stream 1080p60. Less might work, but is not recommended.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv