Looking for a case similar to cougar conquer for watercooling

Hi guys.

I am starting a new watercooled build and am looking for a case similar to the cougar conquer. 

I have been using a define r5 and define s for a few years now and feel like a change. I would use the cougar case but the two radiators i have are 420 and 280mm. Meaning i cant use it in that case. So i am looking for something similar that i can put on the side of my desk as a showpiece. I dont really mind colour as i will probably be painting it.

Thanks guys 

Wow! What a case! It's unique in its design, so you probably won't find something just like it that suits your needs. Try some cases from InWin, Silverstone, or Lian Li. They tend to be "out-of-the-box" thinkers on some of their cases, and they end up with some really weird ideas. InWin has some sphere cases and some other funky shapes, and Lian Li made a miniITX case shaped like a yacht (cough Linus threw it in a pond cough). If all else fails, make some napkin drawings and send them over to Protocase. Those guys are really awesome at custom fabrication, and they'll even powder coat in a slough of different colors to suit your fancy. Good luck on your build!

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

On 7/22/2018 at 12:55 AM, mizusteel said:

So i am looking for something similar that i can put on the side of my desk as a showpiece.

If you can somehow find the In Win Tou 2.0, thats a show piece case if there ever was one.

I would look through CES 2018 and Computex 2018 coverage to see if any of those cases stand out (other than the $5000 aluminium case of course)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks for the ideas. sorry for late reply, for some reason i didnt get notified that someone had answered my question.

• 2 weeks later...

im fine with either, i just dont want just a box anymore. sorry for the late reply