Gotta love the Steam sale

zxcvbnmmssdh

Games are cheaper on Amazon then on the Steam "sale".

Ranging from 0.5$-8$ in price, so before you buy anything, check it out on Amazon and see, maybe you can save another penny towards your next purchase.

Example is:

Assassin's Creed 4 45$ vs 40$ on Amazon.

Ghosts 40.39 vs 40$ on Amazon.

Etc..

Not saying that there aren't any deals on Steam but the high end games usually are cheaper there.

Games are cheaper on Amazon then on the Steam "sale".

Ranging from 0.5$-8$ in price, so before you buy anything, check it out on Amazon and see, maybe you can save another penny towards your next purchase.

Example is:

Assassin's Creed 4 45$ vs 40$ on Amazon.

Ghosts 40.39 vs 40$ on Amazon.

Etc..

Not saying that there aren't any deals on Steam but the high end games usually are cheaper there.

Actually alot of countries can't buy from amazon.

Check out : Reddit Game Deals instead.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Steam sales are never fair.

I've picked up...

Don't Starve

The Witcher Enhanced

Witcher 2 Enhanced

Rage

Left 4 Dead 2 (but that was free so...)

World of Goo

Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Dark Souls Prepare to Die

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition

Bit.Trip Runner

Luckily, I got most of these when they went on flash sales or daily deals. I'm glad I didn't buy any of them as soon as I saw that they were on sale. I'd much rather get something 75% off than 50% off. :D

I have become addicted to buying games though. I actually haven't used Steam in years.... literally. I had 14 games no more than 4 months ago, but due to various humble bundles and steam sales, I've breached 100. Half of them, I'll probably never even play.

Waste of money? Probably. But at least that grid view looks sexy....

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Skipped most of this sale due to already owning all the games I want.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Actually alot of countries can't buy from amazon.

Check out : Reddit Game Deals instead.

It seems you're right, the game is only downloadable in the US.

Managed to get the Valve complete pack off GMG for £10, bargain of the century!

CPU: i5 2500k @4.3GHz  |  Cooler: Corsair H100i | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz | GPU: Asus DC2 GTX 570 | Mobo: Asus P8P67 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Agility 3 | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green| OS: Windows 7/OSX Mavericks (Hackintosh) | Monitor: LG EA63V x2 Soundcard: Fiio E10 | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (browns) | Mouse: Corsair M40

Skipped most of this sale due to already owning all the games I want.

Same here and for the newer games that I do want I can wait until prices get lower later on in the future

CS:GO

That's it. I bought it with money acquired by buying and selling stuff on the steam market, and have almost made back my money.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

That's it. I bought it with money acquired by buying and selling stuff on the steam market, and have almost made back my money.

Ah yes! I forgot about that. I bought CS:GO as well. (And I'm TERRIBLE at it...)

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

I've spent about £5 so far getting Terraria for my mates along with Trine 2. Some fun over the holidays.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Steam, Amazon.com, Green Man Gaming, GamersGate, Humble Bundle + more ....

Thank goodness for these sites offering cheap games at different times during the year but then again will stuff like this eventually kill gaming and have way too many people waiting to buy games at discount?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Steam, Amazon.com, Green Man Gaming, GamersGate, Humble Bundle + more ....

Thank goodness for these sites offering cheap games at different times during the year but then again will stuff like this eventually kill gaming and have way too many people waiting to buy games at discount?

I doubt it. Far too many people want games on release. I think most of sales during these sales go toward people who didn't want the games that badly in the first place. For instance, I wanted to play The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, but I didn't want to play it badly enough to pay $15 on it. Not much, sure, but I still didn't feel like paying for it. On the other hand, I bought Black Flag on release. $5 seemed like too good of a deal to pass up on a game I had been keeping my eye on, however (Van Helsing). 

I'd guess a lot of people who buy games regularly do the same thing. Important games at full price today, less important games later when Steam makes me an offer I can't refuse...

so after this ends the next sale by steam is going to be the summer sale?

hopefully that gives me time to plow through games that I already have and sink another few hundred hours into rome2 total war

Gone Home

Kerbal space program

L4D2 (free haha)

That was all I could get :(

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Chivalry:Medieval Warfare

but would like someone to play with...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Trine 2 only. Fun game, that one. Much beautifull, such graphics.

EDIT: Metro 2033; Metro Last Light

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Trine 2 only. Fun game, that one. Much beautifull, such graphics.

Wow.

For 20 dollars i got FTL, state of decay, Empire total war, and i still have 2.90 left because i was a little to late to buy titan quest when it was 2.99. Hoping to sell some more trading cards to get more money for games

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

You mean I don't have to spend $60 dollars on games ?????  :o

I just got 3DMark for 3 dollars.

Got a good amount of games to finish still, don't need to spend excess money.

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

Just got my rig in time for the sale

Contagion

Garry's mod & counter strike

Skyrim

Skyrim

TW Shogun 2

Brothers

F1 2013

Dirt 3

Witcher 2

L4D (Free)

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

BioShock 1,2, Infinite

Brutal Legend

Castle Crashers

Deadlight

Fear 3

Fable - The lost Chapters

Fallout: New Vegas

Garry's Mod

Metro: Last Light

Orcs Must Die! 2

Payday: The Heist

Prison Architect

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2

Super Hexagon

SNOW

Star Wars - Battlefront II

Terraria

Toki Tori

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Trine 1,2

World of Goo

Game Dev tycoon

Gta san andreas

Alan wake

All I bought is ETS 2, wanted to get that quite a while ago, demo was good, was waiting for a sale.

Want to buy other games, but then again, when will I play them...