LTX 2018 Area Map & Main Stage Schedule

CPotter

Some things are still up in the air, and CORSAIR will be joining us as well so things may change a bit, but feel free to ask any questions about the event! 

I wonder when and where?

There is mostly only one CORRECT way to do it, while many ways to do it CORRECT

5 minutes ago, Nicholas Smith said:

I wonder when and where?

oh I just found the original post.The date is too close.Maybe come next year

There is mostly only one CORRECT way to do it, while many ways to do it CORRECT

Super stoked!

Any age restrictions for the jousting or hamster ball? My lil dude is ten, but he's a BIG ten - like, over five feet tall.

2 hours ago, b3ar said:

Super stoked!

Any age restrictions for the jousting or hamster ball? My lil dude is ten, but he's a BIG ten - like, over five feet tall.

Haha almost as tall as me, and no, should be all good.

Wish linus would come down to Cali for ltx 19 

from the liquid cooled desk of the Corpse_Keeper

I hope someone plans to post what the unboxings are on the forum as they happen :P

For those of us not interested in going to the event.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

@CPotterSo I've decided that I'm taking the car over to the mainland, because who needs money. How's the parking at the Oval?

14 hours ago, b3ar said:

@CPotterSo I've decided that I'm taking the car over to the mainland, because who needs money. How's the parking at the Oval?

If we're being honest, it's not great. They have pay parking (We have to pay for parking too lol) but there ARE areas with free parking around the Oval. The area AFAIK is pretty safe so I wouldn't worry about parking anywhere in the immediate area.

Parking map: http://richmondoval.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2017_8_SpecialEventParkingMap.pdf

On 7/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, dizmo said:

I hope someone plans to post what the unboxings are on the forum as they happen :P

For those of us not interested in going to the event.

NOT INTERESTED?!?!?! JK, yeah we'll be posting at least one, if not two unboxing videos from the event.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, corpse_keeper said:

Wish linus would come down to Cali for ltx 19 

Might not be Cali, but we're toying with different ideas for future live events. :) 

21 minutes ago, CPotter said:

NOT INTERESTED?!?!?! JK, yeah we'll be posting at least one, if not two unboxing videos from the event.

Haha, don't get me wrong, it'd be interesting to meet you guys (kind of, never been much of a "celebrity" person, so it wouldn't be for fame but because you genuinely seem fun) and see the live event stuff. I just remember watching the video of last year, and it'd just feel too much like a tech related Chucky Cheese for me xD

21 minutes ago, CPotter said:

Might not be Cali, but we're toying with different ideas for future live events. :) 

Trying to figure out how to get a short overseas vacation paid for by work? ;)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

Haha, don't get me wrong, it'd be interesting to meet you guys (kind of, never been much of a "celebrity" person, so it wouldn't be for fame but because you genuinely seem fun) and see the live event stuff. I just remember watching the video of last year, and it'd just feel too much like a tech related Chucky Cheese for me xD

Trying to figure out how to get a short overseas vacation paid for by work? ;)

Ah if you where going to ltx i don't think flight tickets are cheap from tubthumping love that song 

Kinda silly question, but will there be a professional photographer taking photos at the Photobooths; or do we have to bring our own camera? Sometimes, I've seen photographers around that keep tabs on emails and corresponding photo numbers and charge a small fee for emails at events, but othertimes- its pretty much BYOC; just wanted to clarify which of it is for LTX.

PC in Profile

13 hours ago, Keystone Nyan Cat said:

Kinda silly question, but will there be a professional photographer taking photos at the Photobooths; or do we have to bring our own camera? Sometimes, I've seen photographers around that keep tabs on emails and corresponding photo numbers and charge a small fee for emails at events, but othertimes- its pretty much BYOC; just wanted to clarify which of it is for LTX.

BYOC, pretty much for the photo booth we're going to host a challenge where whichever people take the funniest "LTT Thumbnail" style picture and Tweet or post here using a certain hashtag, will get a prize. We'll also have Pelle from our team just walking around taking professional grade photographs as well, which we'll post online for people to look at and download after the event. :D 

Cheers,

@CPotter    I wanted to attend the event this year although due to me living in the US and having not ever been to Canada I am unfortunately not able to go in order to attend this event primarily due to the cost and needing to apply for a Canadian visa or for an electronic travel authorization. In the future, does Linus Media Group plan to host events like LTX in different locations (perhaps somewhere in the United States :D)? 

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

On 7/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, CPotter said:

BYOC, pretty much for the photo booth we're going to host a challenge where whichever people take the funniest "LTT Thumbnail" style picture and Tweet or post here using a certain hashtag, will get a prize. We'll also have Pelle from our team just walking around taking professional grade photographs as well, which we'll post online for people to look at and download after the event. :D 

Cheers,

I'm sorry to keep troubling you, but to clarify- will take the form of access to all/ close to all of the full resolution images on something like a GDrive link? The reason I'm asking is because depending on what we have access to- I'll either bring my phone or a proper camera.

PC in Profile

On 7/9/2018 at 5:17 PM, Artifind trade.tf said:

Ah if you where going to ltx i don't think flight tickets are cheap from tubthumping love that song 

Gotta love the classics ;)

On 7/13/2018 at 9:04 AM, Boomwebsearch said:

@CPotter    I wanted to attend the event this year although due to me living in the US and having not ever been to Canada I am unfortunately not able to go in order to attend this event primarily due to the cost and needing to apply for a Canadian visa or for an electronic travel authorization. In the future, does Linus Media Group plan to host events like LTX in different locations (perhaps somewhere in the United States :D)? 

You're not a US citizen? 

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, dizmo said:

You're not a US citizen? 

I am a citizen of the United States although am not a Canadian citizen and do not have a Canadian visa or electronic travel authorization needed in order to visit Canada. I am wondering if Linus Media Group will go to different locations (countries) in order to host events similar to LTX 2018. Otherwise, I am going to have to save up my money for a plane ticket and apply for some form of a certificate permitting me to visit Canada.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

32 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

I am a citizen of the United States although am not a Canadian citizen and do not have a Canadian visa or electronic travel authorization needed in order to visit Canada. I am wondering if Linus Media Group will go to different locations (countries) in order to host events similar to LTX 2018. Otherwise, I am going to have to save up my money for a plane ticket and apply for some form of a certificate permitting me to visit Canada.

If you're a US citizen you don't require a visa to enter Canada. Just a passport. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler