estimated price for 1180?

zindan

the new asus 144hz 4k price is stupid and insane. (by tsupid I mean they could make SOO much money by lowering the price. 

Do you think that the gtx 1180 will

be as expensive as current 1080 ti or will it be extremely overpriced like the asus monitor?

2 minutes ago, zindan said:

the new asus 144hz 4k price is stupid and insane. (by tsupid I mean they could make SOO much money by lowering the price. 

be as expensive as current 1080 ti or will it be extremely overpriced like the asus monitor?

1000. it would make sense to have it that high, other wise, then the 1080tis would be cheap.

CPU i7-7700k 5.5GHz Delidded GPU MSI 1060 6GB ARMOR OCV1 +335/+1000 RAM 16GB 2x8 Corsair Vengeance WLED 2400/3000 C14 COOLER Corsair H100i v1 BOARD MSI Z270 SLI SSD Samsung 960 Evo 250G, x3 2T Samsung 860 Evo HDD WDB 4T, WDB 1T PSU EVGA 650GQ80+M CASE Cougar PanzerS                                                                           

CPU i7-10700k GPU MSI RTX 2080 Duke POS RAM 32GB 2x16 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200/3600 CL14 COOLER CM MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Push/Pull BOARD MSI MEG Z490 Ace SSD 980 Pro 500G, 860 Evo 1T PSU EVGA 1000P2 CASE Phanteks Enthoo Luxe TG Black

CPU Pentium G4600 GPU MSI GTX 1080 Armor OCV1 +100/+400 RAM 8GB 2x4 G.SKILL Aegis 2133/3000 CL16 COOLER Corsair H100i v1 BOARD MSI H110M Pro-VD-Plus SSD 860 Evo 1T HDD WDB 500G, WDB 1T PSU EVGA 430W Bronze CASE Deepcool Tesseract/ VIVO

SERVERS i5-3470, i5-3470, i5-4590 GPUS MSI 750Ti 4GB, BFG GTS 250 1GB, GTX 690 RAMS 3x 16GB 2x8 1866 C8 PSUS 2x EVGA 1000T2 COOLERS Stock, Stock, Custom Loop BOARDS Intel, Intel, EVGA Classified SSD x3 860 250G HDDS I don't care to list CASES Optiplex, Optiplex, 2000s Water Case

560HP/607TQ E85 198MPH2000 Audi S4 2.7Bi-Turbo with K04/RS6 Inlets SRM -  DAZ Tune - 2.8L N/A DOHC Heads  -APB Block - Mahle Pistions - JHM Racing H-beam Rods - TheTuner Manifolds - 3.5in to 3in Exhaust with Magnaflow Dual Box - Dual Titanium Exhaust Tips - SAI CNC Delete - S4 Modified Airbox - 85MM Maf- RS4 Intake Manifold p&p RS4 Y-pipe - RS4 Bi-pipes - RS4 Fuel Rail - A8 TTB - Billet Divertervalves - Silicone Hose Everything - SRMv4 Intercoolers - Clutch Fan Delete/Block off - Power Steering Light Pully - FluidAmper - Billet Cam gears - V8 Cam Bolts - ABS Relocate - VW Diesel Oil Pump

With no competition retailers will just jack up the price for the high demand. Nvidia will likely also ask for a bigger cut 

That's an F in the profile pic

1 minute ago, Froody129 said:

With no competition retailers will just jack up the price for the high demand. Nvidia will likely also ask for a bigger cut 

Exactly!

CPU i7-7700k 5.5GHz Delidded GPU MSI 1060 6GB ARMOR OCV1 +335/+1000 RAM 16GB 2x8 Corsair Vengeance WLED 2400/3000 C14 COOLER Corsair H100i v1 BOARD MSI Z270 SLI SSD Samsung 960 Evo 250G, x3 2T Samsung 860 Evo HDD WDB 4T, WDB 1T PSU EVGA 650GQ80+M CASE Cougar PanzerS                                                                           

CPU i7-10700k GPU MSI RTX 2080 Duke POS RAM 32GB 2x16 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3200/3600 CL14 COOLER CM MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Push/Pull BOARD MSI MEG Z490 Ace SSD 980 Pro 500G, 860 Evo 1T PSU EVGA 1000P2 CASE Phanteks Enthoo Luxe TG Black

CPU Pentium G4600 GPU MSI GTX 1080 Armor OCV1 +100/+400 RAM 8GB 2x4 G.SKILL Aegis 2133/3000 CL16 COOLER Corsair H100i v1 BOARD MSI H110M Pro-VD-Plus SSD 860 Evo 1T HDD WDB 500G, WDB 1T PSU EVGA 430W Bronze CASE Deepcool Tesseract/ VIVO

SERVERS i5-3470, i5-3470, i5-4590 GPUS MSI 750Ti 4GB, BFG GTS 250 1GB, GTX 690 RAMS 3x 16GB 2x8 1866 C8 PSUS 2x EVGA 1000T2 COOLERS Stock, Stock, Custom Loop BOARDS Intel, Intel, EVGA Classified SSD x3 860 250G HDDS I don't care to list CASES Optiplex, Optiplex, 2000s Water Case

560HP/607TQ E85 198MPH2000 Audi S4 2.7Bi-Turbo with K04/RS6 Inlets SRM -  DAZ Tune - 2.8L N/A DOHC Heads  -APB Block - Mahle Pistions - JHM Racing H-beam Rods - TheTuner Manifolds - 3.5in to 3in Exhaust with Magnaflow Dual Box - Dual Titanium Exhaust Tips - SAI CNC Delete - S4 Modified Airbox - 85MM Maf- RS4 Intake Manifold p&p RS4 Y-pipe - RS4 Bi-pipes - RS4 Fuel Rail - A8 TTB - Billet Divertervalves - Silicone Hose Everything - SRMv4 Intercoolers - Clutch Fan Delete/Block off - Power Steering Light Pully - FluidAmper - Billet Cam gears - V8 Cam Bolts - ABS Relocate - VW Diesel Oil Pump

21 minutes ago, zindan said:

$699 for the founders edition

$599 for the regular card

depending if AMD is competitive or not.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Honestly, I hope they release it at 1k+. I plan on buying a pair and the less people rushing to buy them off the shelves the better.

4 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

Honestly, I hope they release it at 1k+. I plan on buying a pair and the less people rushing to buy them off the shelves the better.

That's not a good strategy for getting the card in the hands of gamers though.

Most gamers don't have that kind of disposable income . However , miners have proven that they very much do .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

14 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

17 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I don't see why retailers don't do that in general.

31 minutes ago, Biggerboot said:

Hold on, let me look into my crystal ball. ;) 

31 minutes ago, Biggerboot said:

Hold on, let me look into my crystal ball. ;) 

1000$ is fine 700 is GREAT 

currently the 1080ti is 1200$ in the swedish stores.. fucking insane

7 minutes ago, zindan said:

Can't you buy them from neighbouring countries? In the EU there is this "free movement of people and goods throughout the EU" you know ;)

When I want to buy something, I don't only look at the Belgian web stores, but also at the ones from Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, France etc.

Sweden, just as Belgium, must also have these so-called 'price comparison websites', don't you?

1 hour ago, Christophe Corazza said:

Can't you buy them from neighbouring countries? In the EU there is this "free movement of people and goods throughout the EU" you know ;)

When I want to buy something, I don't only look at the Belgian web stores, but also at the ones from Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, France etc.

Sweden, just as Belgium, must also have these so-called 'price comparison websites', don't you?

we do but I dont trust any other store.. Also service and support is good to have closeby you know? Warranty, repairment, replacement etc. 

6 minutes ago, zindan said:

we do but I dont trust any other store.. Also service and support is good to have closeby you know? Warranty, repairment, replacement etc. 

Belgium is tiny, you know... so everything is closeby :D

1 hour ago, zindan said:

Might as well just OC a 1070ti most of the time

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I mean these cards are not for your average joe or average gamer. They are for your enthusiast crowd. if you don't have the money for these cards, then chances are you don't have the hardware required to even push or need them. Unless you are pushing 3x 1440p displays, 4k displays, or the new 4k VR headsets... then ya you have no need for these cards. That being said if you can afford the setups above, then chances are you can afford this card.

Too many people feel they are entitled to the biggest and best GPUs. If you can afford one then sure, but they shouldn't lower the prices and skimp on what they can put out just to cater to you. Hell I would probably drop 2k on a top of the line GPU if needed... then again I only need to do that every 16-18 months or so... which makes it small in the scheme of things. I just wish all of these GPU's that come with factory waterblocks didn't have subpar blocks on them. I get tired of being forced into a reference board where I sacrifice power delivery or taking a non reference card and waiting on a block for it.

It really wouldn't surprise me if the price is $1000+. The xx80 series cards and above are for the enthusiast aka no expense spared. People need too get out the mentality that everyone is entitled too the best. If you really want the best then price isn't a problem IMHO. Hence why Nvidia bring our xx70 xx60 xx50 etc. 

12 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

I mean these cards are not for your average joe or average gamer. They are for your enthusiast crowd. if you don't have the money for these cards, then chances are you don't have the hardware required to even push or need them. Unless you are pushing 3x 1440p displays, 4k displays, or the new 4k VR headsets... then ya you have no need for these cards. That being said if you can afford the setups above, then chances are you can afford this card.

Too many people feel they are entitled to the biggest and best GPUs. If you can afford one then sure, but they shouldn't lower the prices and skimp on what they can put out just to cater to you. Hell I would probably drop 2k on a top of the line GPU if needed... then again I only need to do that every 16-18 months or so... which makes it small in the scheme of things. I just wish all of these GPU's that come with factory waterblocks didn't have subpar blocks on them. I get tired of being forced into a reference board where I sacrifice power delivery or taking a non reference card and waiting on a block for it.

My i7 8700k will be fine...

17 hours ago, danrey84 said:

It really wouldn't surprise me if the price is $1000+. The xx80 series cards and above are for the enthusiast aka no expense spared. People need too get out the mentality that everyone is entitled too the best. If you really want the best then price isn't a problem IMHO. Hence why Nvidia bring our xx70 xx60 xx50 etc. 

20 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

My main goal is to push fortnite at minimum 240 fps with settings

Everything at epic. And no an 1080 Ti + i7 8700k are not up to the task.. absoloutley not. the fps drop is big and min is like 120 

Look 

HE has shadows, Aa and post processing off and he can almost keep it stable at 240fps+ But if he is around a lot of players like in tilded towers for example I bet his fps will drop insanely. 

I want like average 400fps + with all settings epic so that min stays at like 240+ bcs im gonna do 240hz gaming. 

The new 1180 will be fine :)

they're not coming out anytime soon

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

1 minute ago, Gix7Fifty said:

according to the rumor mill

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

42 minutes ago, minervx said:

they're not coming out anytime soon

September/October is pretty soon

1 hour ago, zindan said:

September/October is pretty soon

according to rumor mill, just like every other article that promised next gen nvidia "very soon" in "july"