How to get a 20$ steam gift card fast?

I'm going to try to keep this short..

I somehow need to get 20$ on steam before the steam summer sale ends to buy Grand Theft Auto 5.
Is there anyway to get it very fast?
And no, I'm not allowed to spend money on Video Games, by my moms house.

I only have limited resources and some time..
[redacted offer]

Sounds like a scam.

If not, then you need to stop trying to circumvent your parents rules. Kids should obey their parents.

Also since you are probably really young and your mom doesn't allow the buying of video games... then you probably also have no business playing GTA5.

8 hours ago, SammyG13 said:

sell some shit you dont need and buy one at the store, or you know... sell drugs

Already tried that, but it takes a decent time to sell stuff. 

Selling drugs? Ugh, I think my parents would rather I pirate the game than do that tbh. 

8 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

Sounds like a scam.

If not, then you need to stop trying to circumvent your parents rules. Kids should obey their parents.

Also since you are probably really young and your mom doesn't allow the buying of video games... then you probably also have no business playing GTA5.

That's not the reason why I can't buy it.. 
My parents would allow me to buy it, it's just a personal issue that doesn't really need to be explained.

find money on the streets until you have $20. got to a drug store and buy one. or make a bunch of free steam accounts, use youtuber affilat codes on csgo ga

mbling websites and widthdraw skins. sell them on the steam market. it will take about a day of doing this but the stricker trading rules valve is putting in place i don’t know how succesful you’ll be with it.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

1 minute ago, SuperCookie78 said:

find money on the streets until you have $20. got to a drug store and buy one. or make a bunch of free steam accounts, use youtuber affilat codes on csgo ga

mbling websites and widthdraw skins. sell them on the steam market. it will take about a day of doing this but the stricker trading rules valve is putting in place i don’t know how succesful you’ll be with it.

Csgo gambling sites require you to have CS:GO on your steam account.

11 minutes ago, Random_User123 said:

Already tried that, but it takes a decent time to sell stuff. 

Selling drugs? Ugh, I think my parents would rather I pirate the game than do that tbh. 

lol takes time to sell stuff? it takes time to make money. you cant just snap and have money in your hand. it takes time and effort.  and ive sold stuff on offerup and let go whiten minutes if not hours of posting them.

and you cant play pirated games online, only cracked server full of hacks most time

Get a job?

Do some chores for payment?

It is summer, Do some yard work for neighbors for money.

Wash some cars?

Put on some nasty cloths and hold up a "Hungry need help sign."

1 minute ago, AngryBeaver said:

Get a job?

Do some chores for payment?

It is summer, Do some yard work for neighbors for money.

Wash some cars?

Put on some nasty cloths and hold up a "Hungry need help sign."

I'll try all of those except the last one lmao. 

4 minutes ago, Random_User123 said:

Csgo gambling sites require you to have CS:GO on your steam account.

i did not know that. 

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

1 minute ago, SuperCookie78 said:

i did not know that. 

and most of the time you need like at least 1 hour play time and some of the bigger ones are like 10 hours of play time and owned the game for 2 weeks or some period of time. 

1- grab $20 and say you're going to buy idk a calculator for your math classes or something related to school and buy a steam gift card instead

2- ???

3- profit

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

2 hours ago, Random_User123 said:

That's not the reason why I can't buy it.. 
My parents would allow me to buy it, it's just a personal issue that doesn't really need to be explained.

Have you parents any idea what GTA is? Spending money on video games is pretty small vs playing something where violence, vulgar language and killing civilians (among other things) is basic part of gameplay.

It is bit funny that you are asking fast ways to get money to buy game where you do fast ways to gain money.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Have you parents any idea what GTA is? Spending money on video games is pretty small vs playing something where violence, vulgar language and killing civilians (among other things) is basic part of gameplay.

It is bit funny that you are asking fast ways to get money to buy game where you do fast ways to gain money.

My dad thought it was a racing game... Before I told him what it was.

6 hours ago, James Evens said:

(Don't) send your social security number, credit card and name to scam [at] phising [dot] spam.

Nobody will give $20 for free. They either want your data or your data. Worst case they just want your data and don't give anything back.

Not what I was meaning with Earning it online....
I've done it a few times but it took a long time.

7 hours ago, Random_User123 said:

No one is stopping you from achieving your true goals. 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

No one is stopping you from achieving your true goals. 

My true goal is to own the steam version. 

buy something with the $6 on amazon and flip it to a friend or something

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

My parents would allow me to buy it,

it's not a good idea to go against your parents with this. if they are not willing to let you buy it or play it, then you're too young to play it.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

You could just...you know...go to their website and buy one that way?

https://store.steampowered.com/digitalgiftcards/

If you don't want to buy one directly from steam you can buy them online from Amazon as well.

Or go to a physical store and buy one with cash:

image.png.20ee963ffd5ed33f89fd17598f4227de.png

Hell even Walmart sells $20 steam gift cards xD this isn't hard...

6 hours ago, imreloadin said:

You could just...you know...go to their website and buy one that way?

https://store.steampowered.com/digitalgiftcards/

If you don't want to buy one directly from steam you can buy them online from Amazon as well.

Or go to a physical store and buy one with cash:

image.png.20ee963ffd5ed33f89fd17598f4227de.png

Hell even Walmart sells $20 steam gift cards xD this isn't hard...

iI think the issue is that he needs $20 to start with. 

9 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

it's not a good idea to go against your parents with this. if they are not willing to let you buy it or play it, then you're too young to play it.

But that sentence just said they will allow me to buy it.. If I had 20$..

There's no real quick and easy way to make money. You have to work for it.

If you're in America then you'll be on summer break at the moment. Knock on your neighbours doors and say to them that you are Billy from down the street and you are hoping to earn some extra money during the break, and ask if they would like you to mow their lawns or wash their car.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

On 6/27/2018 at 1:34 PM, Random_User123 said:

I'm going to try to keep this short..

I somehow need to get 20$ on steam before the steam summer sale ends to buy Grand Theft Auto 5.
Is there anyway to get it very fast?
And no, I'm not allowed to spend money on Video Games, by my moms house.

I only have limited resources and some time..
[redacted offer]

If your mom said no then no. Work on your homework or go play outside. Stop figuring out how to circucircumvent your parents decision. 

16 hours ago, Random_User123 said:

But that sentence just said they will allow me to buy it.. If I had 20$..

Oh really? I am skeptical but I will point you in the right direction.

I assume you reside in USA or Canada.

Go to this website: indeed.com

Input your zip code and search.

Look for postings THAT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU TO CALL. 

call these numbers. Your best bet are are positions in retails or hospitality. 

If you are able to schedule a in person interview, remember to bring your work authorization and tax payer ID, and your resume.

IMPORTANT: lie to them you are seeking long term employment. Don't tell them you are just gonna work for the summer and then ditch the job. 

EDIT: summer sales will still be there. Even if it doesnt, you will have way more money than you know what to do with by the end of summer so who cares?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 hour ago, wasab said:

If your mom said no then no. Work on your homework or go play outside. Stop figuring out how to circucircumvent your parents decision. 

#shittyparenting

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti