Which cooling pad should i buy for my laptop?

Go to solution Solved by Rainbow Dash,
6 minutes ago, Dogggo said:

wait... but on the website, the cooler master got 76.5 CFM, and the havit got 65 CFM....

The difference in performance wouldn't be a whole lot I guess, cause usually a 200m fan would spin slower and have a lower airflow than 3 120mm fans. But what I just read it looks HaveIt made the fans to be way slower than what a normal case fan speed would be. So now it comes down to more of functionality. The Cooler Master has more options on the side to turn off leds and adjust the fan speed which I think is a pretty good thing. The Cooler Master would be a better one I guess since they both perform just about similar.

So i have MSI GE62 Apache 2QD laptop, after 1 hour(ish) i start my game, my GPU is 80-89 Celcius, and my CPU is 86-88 Celcius. And now i have a plan to buy a cooling pad, so pls help me to choose which to buy. after my research, there is only 2 best cooling pad that sold on my country, those are Cooler Master NotePal X3, and Havit HV-F2056. So which should i buy?

I do like Cooler Master's design, but the 3 fans on the HaveIt would have more airflow than one 200mm on the Cooler Master. But the Cooler Master one would be more quiet. If you don't really care about silence than the HaveIt would be better.

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

I do like Cooler Master's design, but the 3 fans on the HaveIt would have more airflow than one 200mm on the Cooler Master. But the Cooler Master one would be more quiet. If you don't really care about silence than the HaveIt would be better.

based on the laptop's design, which should be more effective in ur opinion?

1 minute ago, Dogggo said:

based on the laptop's design, which should be more effective in ur opinion?

The HaveIt would be more effective since you have dual fan design in your laptop and you need enough airflow for both fans.

Image result for MSI GE62 Apache 2QD

Related image

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

The HaveIt would be more effective since you have dual fan design in your laptop and you need enough airflow for both fans.

Related image

thx for your opinion, it makes me easier to decide :)

7 minutes ago, Dogggo said:

thx for your opinion, it makes me easier to decide :)

No problem.

14 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Related image

wait... but on the website, the cooler master got 76.5 CFM, and the havit got 65 CFM....

6 minutes ago, Dogggo said:

The difference in performance wouldn't be a whole lot I guess, cause usually a 200m fan would spin slower and have a lower airflow than 3 120mm fans. But what I just read it looks HaveIt made the fans to be way slower than what a normal case fan speed would be. So now it comes down to more of functionality. The Cooler Master has more options on the side to turn off leds and adjust the fan speed which I think is a pretty good thing. The Cooler Master would be a better one I guess since they both perform just about similar.

3 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

k, thank you for the 2nd time

2 hours ago, Dogggo said:

So i have MSI GE62 Apache 2QD laptop, after 1 hour(ish) i start my game, my GPU is 80-89 Celcius, and my CPU is 86-88 Celcius. And now i have a plan to buy a cooling pad, so pls help me to choose which to buy. after my research, there is only 2 best cooling pad that sold on my country, those are Cooler Master NotePal X3, and Havit HV-F2056. So which should i buy?

make sure the direction of airflow is correct. For example, the air flow direction of your laptop cooler should be the same as the direction of airflow of the notebook. I am sure you knew that but just to make sure. (I bought a laptop cooler a couple years ago and I didn't take this into consideration =..()

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

31 minutes ago, Srnewbee said:

make sure the direction of airflow is correct. For example, the air flow direction of your laptop cooler should be the same as the direction of airflow of the notebook. I am sure you knew that but just to make sure. (I bought a laptop cooler a couple years ago and I didn't take this into consideration =..()

both of the cooling pad is blowing air up right?

2 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

help, i found another one with a similiar price, so...... should i buy the Havit HV-F2056, Havit HV-F2068, or the Cooler Master X3? 

29 minutes ago, Dogggo said:

help, i found another one with a similiar price, so...... should i buy the Havit HV-F2056, Havit HV-F2068, or the Cooler Master X3? 

The Havit HV-F2068 is newer, has a speed control, but you won't be able to turn off the leds. Though it has fans placed all around it, which is perfect for the design of the vents under your laptop. Sure, that would a great idea to get.

1 hour ago, Rainbow Dash said:

The Havit HV-F2068 is newer, has a speed control, but you won't be able to turn off the leds. Though it has fans placed all around it, which is perfect for the design of the vents under your laptop. Sure, that would a great idea to get.

so it's better? so... what's better. 76.5 CFM but blows air into the center of the laptop that leads to ram, storage, etc (and maybe a little to the fan), or 65 CFM that could blows air right into the fan and spread to other parts? the HV-F2068 also has 65 CFM tho

3 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

help, the HV-F2068 in my country is out of stock, which is better between the Cooler Master X3, DeepCool X6, DeepCool X8 or TopMate K5?