Virus Or False Positive ASAP!

looks like a virus to me. Roblox doesn't need any hep, you can run it on a crap computer

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

6 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

looks like a virus to me. Roblox doesn't need any hep, you can run it on a crap computer

Agreeable.

Doesn't look like a virus from a quick look, but I haven't looked at all of it.

important figure in mensa

I only did a quick look of the source code.

Assuming the compiled code he provides matches the source code:

• Everything looks fine, but I only did a quick scan, and not actually look at the code. I see it uses an injector process that the author has done, to inject code in a process.
  • Usually anti-virus will flag memory injector apps by default. The process for a dev to white list their injector app (like FRAPS, Steam overlay, etc), is a lengthy one with the anti-virus maker and requires mass user base to start with, unless you are a big trusted corporation like Microsoft or Valve, etc.

@GoodBytes  is correct

IMemory injectors are always flagged by AV and antimalware. Theres really nothing nefarious with them most of the time as they're extremely useful for external apps that are utilities for another app.

This is also how any serious game hacking works. Things like directX can be interfaced with to manipulate the target program like how this app works. It recreates the swap chain with some new settings to achieve the desired effect.

Edit: typed this on my phone earlier but accidentally fat fingered and deleted a segment but I took a look at the source code and its perfectly safe.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz