Overclockers UK packaged some Haribos with my CPU?

RushFan
Go to solution Solved by Froody129,

Lol no. It's just something they occasionally throw into boxes as a free treat

In order to do an RMA of my 8086k (if I win one from Intel), would I need to return the Haribos as well?

-Parts-

Core i7 8086k 4.0GHz (4.6GHz OC) - ASUS z390 ROG Maximus XI code - Corsair H115i - 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600MHz - Windforce GTX 1050Ti - Corsair HX750i - Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE

-Upgrades when I get the money-

Undecided on the GPU - ASUS ROG PG278QR 1440p 144Hz (165Hz OC)

2 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

Lol no. It's just something they occasionally throw into boxes as a free treat

Ok thanks

-Parts-

Core i7 8086k 4.0GHz (4.6GHz OC) - ASUS z390 ROG Maximus XI code - Corsair H115i - 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600MHz - Windforce GTX 1050Ti - Corsair HX750i - Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE

-Upgrades when I get the money-

Undecided on the GPU - ASUS ROG PG278QR 1440p 144Hz (165Hz OC)

Not sure but this might have originated as a German thing, at least, it seems pretty common when I deal with German companies. It is a little extra something in the hopes you might remember and/or like them more, so more likely to use again.

I've occasionally (not always) had non-edible extras with Scan orders, like USB cables or screen wipes. Dunno if they're using that as a way to get rid of excess stock...

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

I always get Haribos from them too no matter how expensive or cheap the order was.

Yeah, like others have said, Haribos - mainly Starmix, but occasionally Tangfastics and you don't have to return them. Once they forgot to put them in though, I was highly disappointed especially as it was about a grands worth of stuff. :(

I ordered a case from them which was damaged, it had Haribo in the box.

Sent that case back minus the Haribo and the replacement also had the sweets so the must just put them in all boxes.

On 15/06/2018 at 5:50 PM, DarrenKC53 said:

I ordered a case from them which was damaged, it had Haribo in the box.

Sent that case back minus the Haribo and the replacement also had the sweets so the must just put them in all boxes.

been using Overclockers for 7 years or so, and only not got Haribo once I think, they tend to put a few packets in the bigger orders as well. they are certainly a fantastic goodwill gesture, even if they are just small packets worth about 20p each at most, I do look forward to them as well as the items I ordered to be honest. They have excellent customer service as well as the sugar rush.

Why can't more companies be like this? If Apple gave me a box of liquorice all-sorts I would be a lot poorer and fatter, but much more Mac products. 

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

8 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

They may include such a bag of Haribos anytime with my next order xD

50 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Why can't more companies be like this? If Apple gave me a box of liquorice all-sorts I would be a lot poorer and fatter, but much more Mac products. 

They could send the Milk Tray Man round and I still wouldn't like Apple products more than I currently do.