Admit it! Who are you a fanboy of?

ManOfDisguise

When it comes to me i might just be an Nvidia fanboy. But even if im a fanboy even slightly i still have to say that the r9 reference cards look(LOOK) so cool! And AMD has Mantle coming so they get some cool stuff too. But Im all with the green team for now! Also I might just be a Valve fanboy, ffs CS is so good!(but they got other amazing games too - half life, portal, etc.)

Who are you a fanboy of? Logitech? Apple? Nvidia? Razer? Fractal?(for their sexy R4 cases :P)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I use to be a nVidia fanboi but now I've seen their dark side and then started liking AMD cards better and now im in the middle...

I have a preference for Intel Processors but I see those 8 cores and I'm like :drool:

I don't even own a proper PC so theres that but still!

amd, valve, pewdiepie, yogscast, freddiew, raywilliamjohnson, linux and quentin tarantino.

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Mionix. And irrational games, They have yet to let me down (bioshock 2 doesnt count) And doctor who but i know that it isnt for everyone. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Seasonic - psu

Corsair - obsidian cases <3

Apple - they have the best laptops IMO ( don't hurt me )

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

amd, valve, pewdiepie, yogscast, freddiew, raywilliamjohnson, linux and quentin tarantino

mmm tarantino

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Well, to be honest im a fan of vitalius. He is undoubtedly one of the best members on the whole forum and he almost always have a great answer for everything and he even took his time to write a long post explaining diffret kinds of anime for me.

He have thaght me lot's of usefull stuff over the months i have been here on the forum and he is really nice and awesome in every way.

Well, to be honest im a fan of vitalius. He is undoubtedly one of the best members on the whole forum and he almost always have a great ansver and he even took his time to write a long post explining anime for me.

He have thaght me lot's of usefull stuff over the months i have been here on the forum.

@Vitalius

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

I'm a total Thom Yorke fanboy. I love everything he does an because of him I now hate Spotify.

No but seriously, he's probably the only thing I would consider myself a fanboy of. Maybe a little bit of Zach Braff as well.

Nope, no tech products, I will not buy an inferior product because I like the brand.

THE signature

My Member Title will tell you.

I also love Corsair PSUs

#GOREDTEAM

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

that old forum software LTT used  :)

good times

what was it called i forgot

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

dave-mustaine--large-msg-125164120476.jp

Dave Mustaine; founder, lead singer and lead/rhythm guitar player of the legendary band Megadeth. They're my favorite band and he is my number one guitar idol since I started playing guitar 10 years ago.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

that old forum software LTT used  :)

good times

what was it called i forgot

Vbulletin 5 and i think you are beeing satcastic.

Well, to be honest im a fan of vitalius. He is undoubtedly one of the best members on the whole forum and he almost always have a great answer for everything and he even took his time to write a long post explaining diffret kinds of anime for me.

He have thaght me lot's of usefull stuff over the months i have been here on the forum and he is really nice and awesome in every way.

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Nintendo

Also intel. Amd cpus? LOL, no thanks.

Also Aquacomputer. Best watercooling company out there.

Nvidia, Valve

CPU: AMD 6300 @ 3.5 GHz, GPU: GTX 650 TI, RAM: 8 GB PSU: ROSEWILL 600 WATT, HDD: 1 TB, Case: Sentey Optimus Extreme Division Tower Case, OS: Windows 8

Here is my fanboy list!

• PSU: Seasonic (corsair)
  • Case: Bitfenix & Fractal
  • Motherboard: ASUS 
  • CPU: Intel
  • GPU: NVIDIA (EVGA & ASUS)
  • RAM: Corsair & Kingston
  • SSD: no favorites
  • CPU cooler: no favorites
  • Fans: no favorites

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Corsair

Got my case, PSU, RAM and keyboard and mouse from them.