Left 4 Dead 2 for FREE ?! (Expired)

it says you need to download it tho, and i don't want to download it onto my laptop :(

If you want it for free, you have to.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Left 4 Dead free until 10AM PST on 12/26!  Grab your copy NOW! :D

http://store.steampowered.com/news/12151/

Steam website works now, got the game :D

Thanks for the heads-up.

If you want it for free, you have to.

You can click on "Install", it will add the game to your Inventory when the "launch steam/download steam" page appears.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I already got it but congratulations to everybody!

Steam is kinda exploding right now.

144Hz goodness

holy crap i had to refresh steam for 2 hours straight in order to get this. still worth it :)

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

well it started downloading for me but now it keeps stopping, is this because the servers are down again? I got 38.4mb done.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I've seen so close but every time I get to the install button it says I can't connect to the server, might as well just wait tiil its the off times.

and a few minutes after I post this it's downloading :D

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Finally, the servers are back up! Thanks for posting  :D

it says you need to download it tho, and i don't want to download it onto my laptop :(

You don't have to download it, it's added to your account, just like any other steam game.

i can't even log in and clicking the install button is a another story 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Free stuff is always good

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Do I have to download it now? Because this download is TAKING SO..... LONG!

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I wish I had seen this at the time... *face palm... Just to recommend to friends xD I already have it! :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Mods or op could you please change the title to expired to avoid any confusions. thanks

Mods or op could you please change the title to expired to avoid any confusions. thanks

I'll try to figure out how to edit the title (I haven't been on a forum in quite a long time so be patient)

I'll try to figure out how to edit the title (I haven't been on a forum in quite a long time so be patient)

Did it sound like I was being rude? if so soz i didn't mean to I just wanted to make sure that ever user has the best experience in this forum and wanted to remind you thats all. I wasn't trying to report you to the mods or point out something you've done wrong.

Did it sound like I was being rude? if so soz i didn't mean to I just wanted to make sure that ever user has the best experience in this forum and wanted to remind you thats all. I wasn't trying to report you to the mods or point out something you've done wrong.

No, you didn't come across like that, I just like to give people as much info so there's no confusion, It's more of a habit than anything else.