what can I do with someone IP address?

erenhekim

Hello everyone!

What can I do with someone IP address?  Can I hack? Can I broke they connection? 

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

why do you want to do?

Have you started do any scanning?

someone had to pay me and didnt pay then i find their ip address, what can i do he will regret?

3 minutes ago, erenhekim said:

someone had to pay me and didnt pay then i find their ip address, what can i do he will regret?

not helping you here, this is a bad idea.

14 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

not helping you here, this is a bad idea.

Why, man? Help me

What about going to the police? O_o

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Hahahaha, thank goodness it's almost 10 am and i already drank two coffees. 

You can go to the police and report them for scamming if they are located near you. There is also a chance they were using a VPN so that IP address might not be valid.

The best thing you could do is use an online IP searcher and find their location, or close to it.

And with some tools I am not going to name, you can try to DDOS them. But I suggest you report it. Taking in into your own actions is illegal and police will dismiss your case.

Posting on the forums about doing anything illegal is not allowed and might get you forum banned.

hi.

6 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

What about going to the police? O_o

Why what I did?

1 minute ago, AskTJ said:

You can go to the police and report them for scamming if they are located near you. There is also a chance they were using a VPN so that IP address might not be valid.

The best thing you could do is use an online IP searcher and find their location, or close to it.

And with some tools I am not going to name, you can try to DDOS them. But I suggest you report it. Taking in into your own actions is illegal and police will dismiss your case.

Posting on the forums about doing anything illegal is not allowed and might get you forum banned.

Thank You!

1 minute ago, erenhekim said:

Why what I did?

if someone owes you money the correct responce is to call the police or sue them, not try to hack them. From the amount of hacking knolege you seem to have, this won't even work.

there is no evidence that he is owed me I cant call the police or sue them,I just want to regret him

Just now, erenhekim said:

there is no evidence that he is owed me I cant call the police or sue them,I just want to regret him

if there is no evidence then he doesn't owe you anything. You need evidence here buddy.

If you were to hack him, your the one commiting a crime that can lead to jail, and this can all be traced back to you. Don't do it.

1 minute ago, erenhekim said:

Well then it's a lesson you learned i guess, make sure you have some evidence in writing.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

if there is no evidence then he doesn't owe you anything. You need evidence here buddy.

If you were to hack him, your the one commiting a crime that can lead to jail, and this can all be traced back to you. Don't do it.

I dont want to hack him exactly I want do something he will be regret

13 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

Hahahaha, thank goodness it's almost 10 am and i already drank two coffees. 

??

7 minutes ago, erenhekim said:

??

Maybe you 've seen a lot of mr robot but in real life things are different. You are asking in a forum like LinusTechTips, where children come and read topics, about a way to harm someone(not physical but still harm). The members above explained to you about your illegal actions thinking, i do not have to say anything more. Next time you post something give it a thought before doing so.