Normal color or white German Shepherd

RoyalGamer1

What pupper  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Color

• White
    • Normal brown/black

I’m getting a German Shepherd and they have two female a white and normal colored one. My friend I live with wants the white I want the colored 

(we’re both paying for it) 

6 hours ago, RoyalGamer1 said:

I’m getting a German Shepherd and they have two female a white and normal colored one. My friend I live with wants the white I want the colored 

(we’re both paying for it) 

lots of money on food

white gets dirty, like a white car, you see every dirty spot

Just now, Canada EH said:

lots of money on food

white gets dirty, like a white car, you see every dirty spot

When I was a kid we had a white cat. He always had stains on his fur, mostly oil from doing whatever it is cats do when they are under cars, which would remain until he moulted, after which he wound quickly acquire new ones. White pets always look grubby.

Grubbiness aside I'd say it best to buy on temperament, rather than appearance.

Having a white cat right now, means it looks more like a grey cat.

She constantly walks under cars, with oil all over her fur, and having to wash her is a pain, seeing as she hates water.

As for your German Shepherd, pick the dog that stands out to you and how it reacts to you.

You want a dog that will treat you nice, not just the looks.

hi.

I like the coloring of mine, 

IMG_2562.JPG.8f596d57377ca1e94bc9522c72157771.JPG

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

whichever one you like the best when you meet them id say, or one from a resque if thats an option. dogs are awesome, but i wouldnt own one myself, i just like other peoples dogs lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

15 hours ago, dieegoperi said:

...a rescue one? I don't know, it might sound stupid but, a rescue one?

since you said you are both "paying" for it...

no its from a breeder, its pure bread and we will most likely breed it when its an adult. 

4 hours ago, AntiTrust said:

I like the coloring of mine, 

IMG_2562.JPG.8f596d57377ca1e94bc9522c72157771.JPG

see I really like the look of that dog, looks real mean

9 minutes ago, RoyalGamer1 said:

pure bread

purebred's are the way to go!

29 minutes ago, RoyalGamer1 said:

see I really like the look of that dog, looks real mean

yes I agree, he looks mean and sounds mean to strangers  but is actually super friendly goofy around me and my friends/fam. Really happy with him, purebred from a local breeder. 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

We had a white one when I was little he was the best

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Harder to dress up like an SS if you have a white one

On 5/4/2018 at 2:31 AM, RoyalGamer1 said:

a white and normal colored one

What, being white isn't normal? You racist. /s

13 hours ago, Anjelllo said:

Harder to dress up like an SS if you have a white one

a what

do you like to were black/dark colors? dont get white

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 06/05/2018 at 1:19 PM, Canada EH said:

purebred's are the way to go!

Until they start getting the problems pure breeds & larger dogs in general get like hip dysplasia & other arthritic problems. I know If my dog was a pure Kelpie she would most likely end up with it, but since she's crossed with a Border Collie it's less likely, not that it can't happen especially given their nature of being a herding dog & it isn't uncommon for them to do a lot of sharp turning which can accelerate such problems.

I get why people want pure breed dogs & personally i'd go for one if I could, but usually you get a lot less health issues with cross breeds.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

3 minutes ago, Virus__ said:

Until they start getting the problems pure breeds & larger dogs in general get like hip dysplasia & other arthritic problems. I know If my dog was a pure Kelpie she would most likely end up with it, but since she's crossed with a Border Collie it's less likely, not that it can't happen especially given their nature of being a herding dog & it isn't uncommon for them to do a lot of sharp turning which can accelerate such problems.

I get why people want pure breed dogs & personally i'd go for one if I could, but usually you get a lot less health issues with cross breeds.

Yeah well purebreds sell for a hell of a lot more. I make a dollar off everything I can and that’s why I only work 3 days a week and have more cash then I need to live 

I used to have a normal coloured one, all of them are really cute. I would certainly pick a tan-black coloured puppy, but you cannot make a wrong decision regarding this!