It should be probably the world's Best PC Build ever i made

On 29.04.2018 at 11:26 AM, ZICO said:

what's with the single core hype ?
8700k is not better than any of the i9 generation by any means, games lately have been using multiple cores(so the higher the cores the better the game performs) more than single core so that's the future.
8700K for single core gaming ? there are lower specs CPUs that perform much better than the 8700K in single core gaming perfoemance so that's just something I hate seeing in a forum like this. (Not thinking of the prices at all tbh)

If you are welling to spend that much:
-a better enthusiasm case example: LIan Li PC 011 ROG
-X299 MOBO since I see you changed to the i9 extreme Asus rampage VI Extreme
-I can see a lot of HDD instead you could buy a NAS and just stick with the nvme 970 Pro coming out on 7th of may

-custom loop, it's a shame to see AIO in a build like that, if you are really into AIO then Kraken X72/Corsair H150i any 360mm radiator basically since i9 XE is a 18 cores CPU which needs a good cooler (specially if you are going to overclock )

Well i am playing Garry's Mod and Warfare sometimes any they are old games... Especially Warface using only Single core... If you download this game, you can know.

Gamers can become Musician too... There is no problem with it. For example Post malone, he is Pop Singer/Musician but, now he is Gamer too. I'm Gamer/Musician. I don't think is that makes problem but, someone hate that actually... Lol.

I wonder what other people think about that too?

Gamers can become Musician too... There is no problem with it. For example Post malone, he is Pop Singer/Musician but, now he is Gamer too. I'm Gamer/Musician. I don't think is that makes problem but, someone hate that actually... Lol.

1 hour ago, erdemalsirt said:

I wonder what other people think about that too?

I think that this should have been reported earlier.

Shitposting isn't allowed.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !