Windows SMB. How to let different user access different folders??

I have a PC running Windows 10, mostly used as a media share. I have several folders setup as shared which I access from my phone using SMB app (Solid explorer). Now I want to let someone else give access to some folders of this PC via same method but not my folders. Is there a way to do that? I want to have different folders which each of us can access exclusively using SMB.

2 minutes ago, its_saikat69 said:

I have a PC running Windows 10, mostly used as a media share. I have several folders setup as shared which I access from my phone using SMB app (Solid explorer). Now I want to let someone else give access to some folders of this PC via same method but not my folders. Is there a way to do that? I want to have different folders which each of us can access exclusively using SMB.

Assuming SMB isn't messing with any windows settings, and it allows people to use their credentials:

Right click a folder, click permissions, and add the people you want with the permissions you want. Repeat for all folders you care about. 

(You can also choose to apply those settings to subfolders and files, which you may want)

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

How to find the user name when the folder is accessed from an Android device. Its not like the other person have an account on this PC

6 hours ago, its_saikat69 said:

How to find the user name when the folder is accessed from an Android device. Its not like the other person have an account on this PC

BTW this is more of a windows question than networking.

The easiest thing you can do is create a new non-admin user (computer management -> local users & groups -> users). That way they only have access to what you give them. Than make a share, and assign share rights to the new user you just created. (This is the user you give to people its a "service account")

If you wish to restict this user form actually loggin in to the computer open gpedit.msc and go to (computer configuration -> windows.. -> security..->local..->user rights..-> Deny log on locally.) add your share  user here. (or add a group if you want multiple)

There is also a way to allow anonymous (unauthenticated) access to shares, but thats kinda not so good, and more steps to get working. I would suggest you give them user accounts that you manage and can control access.