I Think my deathadder is starting to die :(

EPICSNIPER145

i think my deathadderis starting to die because when i press my right click button it does not always activate. what mouse do you guys suggest i want a mouse with that is optical and i want more buttons then the deathadder.

i think my deathadderis starting to die because when i press my right click button it does not always activate. what mouse do you guys suggest i want a mouse with that is optical and i want more buttons then the deathadder.

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Laser-Gaming-Mouse-RZ01-00280100-R3/dp/B002MPPRPO

Lotta buttons.

It depends on what kind of games you are playing in my opinion. I'm a big MMO player so the Naga, like pspfreak linked, is perfect. They also have MOBA versions of the Naga: http://amzn.to/1kycedz it really comes down to what games you're planning on playing.

The new deathadder 2013

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

i need to talk about laser vs optical i got this http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104015 and i found when i wanted to do really small movements i could not do that i would have to move it more than i wanted to than it would skip so are  the newer laser mice better and they dont skip like that. also i would like more buttons i was looking at the steelseries rival is i it good

Try to take it apart and see if anything is impeding the buttons. Might be dusty or fool of hand smegma. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

just like my Razer Imperator... it died on me like that too just after 2 years.. oh well. I switched to Corsair now :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Guys the Naga is laser...and optical is always better for gaming, period.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Corsair Raptor M40 or Corsair M95.

The M40 is optical but the M95 isn't, but the M95 has alot of buttons.

Razer Naga Hex is amazing i love it and the mechanical keys are really nice 

Something Awesome!

If you like the Shape of the Deathadder switch try out the zowie ec evo or the zowie fk.

Or wait for the Deathadder 2014.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x

I'd say Steelseries Rival. It only has one more button than the DA though :P

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I honestly think you should get the 2013 deathadder. It feels great, although i moves to the sensei and don't want to go back to the deathadder(except for that optical sensor, my mouse keeps randomly accelerating when i don't need it to)

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Have one, and it's a bit small though, no pun intended

Naga 2014 is a bit bigger especially in the palm region

Guys the Naga is laser...and optical is always better for gaming, period.

Your opinion is noted. Quit trolling.

As with OP's deathadder, some Razer mice need a "hotglue" mod where you put a drop of hit glue on the mouse contact arm.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Have one, and it's a bit small though, no pun intended

yeah but i have small hands so it fits perfectly

Something Awesome!

i need to talk about laser vs optical i got this http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104015 and i found when i wanted to do really small movements i could not do that i would have to move it more than i wanted to than it would skip so are  the newer laser mice better and they dont skip like that. also i would like more buttons i was looking at the steelseries rival is i it good

The Steelseries Rival is an awesome mouse.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Naga 2014 is a bit bigger especially in the palm region

It´s very true and it´s great that it includes changeable palm rests, mine dosen´t though  :mellow:

The Steelseries Rival is an awesome mouse.

The rival is an awesome mouse. if you have a huge ass hands. I'm having trouble to get used to it coming from ouroboros. but hey, its only been 1 day

the death adder is a really good mouse. I just got my girlfriend one for christmas and she loves it to the max. It looks like she likes it better than the tiffanys i got her zzz

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |