How to ask out my crush that likes me?

piemadd
2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

This is what happens when the painfully inexperienced try to give suggestions that they learned from movies. o.O

With the odd troll throwing in dangerous advice for fun. I mean, it's certainly entertaining to read, if nothing else.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, dalekphalm said:

With the odd troll throwing in dangerous advice for fun. I mean, it's certainly entertaining to read, if nothing else.

There are times on this forum that I really can't tell the troll posts from the serious posts. o______________o

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

There are times on this forum that I really can't tell the troll posts from the serious posts. o______________o

Yep. Because some users are so terribly inexperienced that they actually think surprise kissing a girl you hardly know without consent is a good idea.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

9 hours ago, Froody129 said:

Username checks out

in life its always better to apologize afterwards than asking beforehand

thats kind of what ive been going with at least and whenever the topic come up i that has been approved by a lot of people (a lot of girls too) 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

3 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

in life its always better to apologize afterwards than asking beforehand

thats kind of what ive been going with at least and whenever the topic come up i that has been approved by a lot of people (a lot of girls too) 

I get that, but this guy is in like 8th grade and if he messes up now then that's what he ageing to get remembered for for the rest of high school. 

Although of course if it works out then that's what he'll be remembered for for the rest of high school :P 

It's a big win/big loss situation

That's an F in the profile pic

22 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

I get that, but this guy is in like 8th grade and if he messes up now then that's what he ageing to get remembered for for the rest of high school. 

Although of course if it works out then that's what he'll be remembered for for the rest of high school :P 

It's a big win/big loss situation

1. high school doesnt matter

2. either way it turns out at least he took his chances. you always only regret the things you didnt do. o no matter how he approaches this. anything is better than not doing anything about it.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

17 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

1. high school doesnt matter

2. either way it turns out at least he took his chances. you always only regret the things you didnt do. o no matter how he approaches this. anything is better than not doing anything about it.

I know high school doesn't matter, but there's no point in making it needlessly harder. 

That's why I suggested coffee :P

That's an F in the profile pic

3 hours ago, Froody129 said:

I know high school doesn't matter, but there's no point in making it needlessly harder. 

That's why I suggested coffee :P

coffee? thats the lamest "date" idea ever. nobody gets excited for coffee. you meet your mom or boss for coffee. id rather pick something at least a little bit more exciting and more importantly rememberable like ohh i dont know usually some local event like lets say "hey the local anmial shelter has some event on the weekend" that way you dont run that high of a risk of not knowing what to talk about with each other since your participating in an actual activity and shes more likely to wanna meet up even if its just for the puppies and afterwords shell remmber it for longer and connect you to that fun memory she has. but what exactly you suggest is obviously up to you and very dependend on the type of person she is. figure out what she likes and find a common interest or at least something you can endure doing. same basically goes for any person you wanna quickly befriend :P