Thoughts on Bykski products?

Just been going through parts for a new mITX watercooling loop for my next build. I had seen Linus' Father/Daughter build in the caselabs BH2 and was interested in copying the build. Only problem is I have no idea where to buy the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080ti arcticstorm mini. Apparently it's no longer sold? As to the title above. I've been going around, trying to find graphics cards with short enough length to route the tubing somewhat comfortably and still have a full cover block on the graphics card. Found a brand called Bykski on amazon (Here's where I found them) and it looks okay but just thought I'd get some insight from anyone who may have purchased from them etc, etc.

4 minutes ago, Nowe said:

Just been going through parts for a new mITX watercooling loop for my next build. I had seen Linus' Father/Daughter build in the caselabs BH2 and was interested in copying the build. Only problem is I have no idea where to buy the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080ti arcticstorm mini. Apparently it's no longer sold? As to the title above. I've been going around, trying to find graphics cards with short enough length to route the tubing somewhat comfortably and still have a full cover block on the graphics card. Found a brand called Bykski on amazon (Here's where I found them) and it looks okay but just thought I'd get some insight from anyone who may have purchased from them etc, etc.

Both Bykski and Barrow are fairly large watercooling manufactures over in the Asian market, overall their products aren't bad from what I've seen of them but support and warranty is a bit of an unknown.