Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
3 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

because, they did all the stupid opening credits and maybe all the way finished with the hard first few missions, now you get to play. i

They bought the game because they saw the epic trailer, they stayed for the epic intro but the gameplay itself is horrible so they stopped the game

The middle of the game is grindy, but the end game is worth it if you paid good attention to the game mechanics

Sounds like a very generic game, 4/10

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

8 minutes ago, sub68 said:

She: Will you take this out of context

Me ( joking mood)

Yes.

Her: pervert.

Me: what the heck.

never got the random way girls say that. like I'm not some 30 year old dude girl your my age.

8 minutes ago, sub68 said:

Perhaps

*Searches girl's Frontline body pillow*

well your google searching skills suck

8 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Can you handle it if they have a disease? Watching them suffer knowing you could've prevented it by not having them.

yeah, and I'm not going to be a parent who tells their kid if they knew they wouldn't have had them.

biggest thing you can do is fight for them to get everything they need.

my view on this is warped for sure given I've got lots of family who works with special needs kids.

8 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Man I've been quite pessimistic lately lmao

its that time of year.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Just now, Moonzy said:

The middle of the game is grindy, but the end game is worth it if you paid good attention to the game mechanics

the middle is only grinding if you can't make the AI play much of the game for you.

Just now, Moonzy said:

Sounds like a very generic game, 4/10

eh I give it usually a 8/10

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

21 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

nothing says you need to have kids and you can always adopt

Like me.

19 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Why would you play on someone's save file?

I will like do delete my incest child chapter

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

never got the random way girls say that. like I'm not some 30 year old dude girl your my age.

Exactly what I thought.

well your google searching skills suck

Lol, just got scared for life

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

9 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

I'm not going to be a parent who tells their kid if they knew they wouldn't have had them.

I mean, I wouldn't, that's the worst thing you can do, not taking responsibility and giving your child that kind of mental stress, that's harsh

Though my mom always told me she'd rather have "char siew" (Chinese roast pork) than having me jokingly when I do stupid stuffs, I deserved that lol

10 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

its that time of year.

True, I'm always depressed at 3Q of the year, not sure why

I mean, this year have been extremely hard on me, but I just have to stand up and better myself, i let myself go for too long

the middle is only grinding if you can't make the AI play much of the game for you.

Real talk moment, investment is one of the skill that children should learn, instead of working like a horse for society, just learn to use money to get more money

Linus said in one of the wan show recently that onlyfans people would say "you're selling your body while I'm only selling photos of it", that hit hard, especially hard for me since my left hand is having issues from to much computer usage and I'm regretting it

12 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

eh I give it usually a 8/10

For my life, I'd give it a 8/10, I have a good life

Just that I should do better and don't let myself deteriorate further than I already have

19 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

yeah, and I'm not going to be a parent who tells their kid if they knew they wouldn't have had them.

biggest thing you can do is fight for them to get everything they need.

my view on this is warped for sure given I've got lots of family who works with special needs kids

Thats my life in a nutshell

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

True, I'm always depressed at 3Q of the year, not sure why

I mean, this year have been extremely hard on me, but I just have to stand up and better myself, i let myself go for too long

fall/ winter blues are common, I don't remember why

Real talk moment, investment is one of the skill that children should learn, instead of working like a horse for society, just learn to use money to get more money

my college is being paid for by investing accounts started when I was born. I think I had my own bank account at like 10 and a debt card by 13 or 14. I was a kid who would save everything then spend it one 1 big thing. saved for years my first laptop. saved for years first desktop ect. I made good money choosing AMD a few years back. bought like 600$ in shares at around 20$ and sold at 90 or something like that. 2 years ago

Linus said in one of the wan show recently that onlyfans people would say "you're selling your body while I'm only selling photos of it", that hit hard, especially hard for me since my left hand is having issues from to much computer usage and I'm regretting it

I still hate how much the world trys to push that industry back underground. like we know almost every participates in it but no one wants to admit it.

For my life, I'd give it a 8/10, I have a good life

Just that I should do better and don't let myself deteriorate further than I already have

I need to go work out more and eat a little better, some more sleep also wouldn't hurt.

Just now, GDRRiley said:

fall/ winter blues are common, I don't remember why

I live in a tropical country

Year end is when we get our 6 weeks of school holiday, but somehow I am always depressed then every year

Maybe due to the lack of socializing?? I used to be ok because of mmo, nowadays mmo are dead and the new games are harder to find friends, or even get engaged in the game

2 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

my college is being paid for by investing accounts started when I was born. I think I had my own bank account at like 10 and a debt card by 13 or 14. I was a kid who would save everything then spend it one 1 big thing. saved for years my first laptop. saved for years first desktop ect. I made good money choosing AMD a few years back. bought like 600$ in shares at around 20$ and sold at 90 or something like that. 2 years ago

Nice, I've always looked up to bill gates and wanted to learn investment since I was 10, but I never had anyone teach me and both my parents are salary man so they didn't know Jack about it

Recently, someone in the forum taught me how to do it and I've been having fun with it ever since

I still hate how much the world trys to push that industry back underground. like we know almost every participates in it but no one wants to admit it.

I don't 🤡

5 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

I need to go work out more and eat a little better, some more sleep also wouldn't hurt.

That's pretty much what majority of us needs

Though I get all the sleep I want, I'm done with school and... I guess considered unemployed

I need to smile more, be less serious, give more compliments, be more appreciative

I also want to train my voice more and have a streamer setup (background and what not) so I can socialize in some way and practice. I did have a small following on YouTube when I was more cheerful few years ago

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

Why would you play on someone's save file?

By the way, no offense to adopted kids, this was just a joke

Human life is way different from a game save file

At one point in my life I did think about adoption, but the current me lacks the sense of responsibility to do so, and would be better off donating to or starting up a foster home or something rather than adopting as a parent

Same goes for pets

9 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

\Nice, I've always looked up to bill gates and wanted to learn investment since I was 10, but I never had anyone teach me and both my parents are salary man so they didn't know Jack about it

Recently, someone in the forum taught me how to do it and I've been having fun with it ever since

its often just gambling for those who have to much money.

I don't 🤡

don't what?

That's pretty much what majority of us needs

Though I get all the sleep I want, I'm done with school and... I guess considered unemployed

I'm in school, just got done with mid terms and now its paper writing time. yay so many papers to write by December 3rd.

I need to smile more, be less serious, give more compliments, be more appreciative

I also want to train my voice more and have a streamer setup (background and what not) so I can socialize in some way and practice. I did have a small following on YouTube when I was more cheerful few years ago

streaming is cool, I've fallen in and out of being a content creator. I still do work for others but my own channel I've mostly let sit idle.

33 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

my left hand is having issues from to much computer usage

That's an interesting way to put it, saved for reference 😗

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

its often just gambling for those who have to much money

It depends on how you look at it, I suppose

It is sort of a gamble, but the odds are skewed in your favor

Since, at random, it's a 50/50 chance that you'll gain or lose money

But, if you knew even a little bit about investment, you can change the odds to 51/49, meaning, on average, you're earning money

But it's a psychological game, gotta learn how to deal with it, but I find it fun because I'm always interested in how human brain works and reading technical charts really broadened my horizon on why people lose money while investing

don't what?

Don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

I'm in school, just got done with mid terms and now its paper writing time. yay so many papers to write by December 3rd.

I had a nightmare that I was still in uni recently, engineering course really does give you PTSD

streaming is cool, I've fallen in and out of being a content creator. I still do work for others but my own channel I've mostly let sit idle.

I started to do it because "why not, I have the hardware capable of it"

First I was just recording my progress in osu, then people started watching and chatting

Then I started to become gloomy and people slowly left, which is understandable

I'm looking to improve my socializing skills and I think streaming is a fun way to practice it, just gotta work up the courage to use my voice and perhaps face

8 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Yeah you gotta tap them real hard

I was tapping so hard that my friends can hear it thru my discord mic that was 5 meters away from my table, to the point that the backplate cracked

I'm talking about tapping my keyboard for osu, my keyboard's metal backplate have micro cracks from the fatigue of tapping

1 minute ago, The Unknown Voice said:

Both of my hands have issues, but it was not from using just a computer.

33+ years of soldering, and doing outside work on cars and trucks.

Right one gets tingly, and left one sometimes goes numb for no reason.

I mean, I'm still in my 20s, I don't want to live with my hands being this way forever

Especially if they found a way to extend human lifespan, which may as well happen in my lifetime if we don't cuck everything up

On 10/1/2021 at 12:04 AM, Tieox said:

Question is why do we not control canoes with iCue?

Sounds highly unstable.. More unstable than CoolerMaster's software..

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

4 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Man, I might be poor but at least my dignity and some other parts are still in one piece.

Idk if selling your body or photo of it is the better option

I took the third option

You need to drink some milk.

Nah

I've tried to get into that stuff a few times but all I see is random graphs and excel spreadsheets,

Same, I was overwhelmed by it once

I feel better when there's someone to explain it to you, and guide you

5 minutes ago, Caroline said:

I don't like the part where I have to gamble all my savings just because "it could get to the moon fr!!!!"

Do your research, it's just like people saying "AMD is the best" and u buy it without knowing why it's the best

I'm still regretting buying AMD, unpolished gem is how I'd describe it

4 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Sounds highly unstable.. More unstable than CoolerMaster's software..

why are you replying to a comment from over 6 months ago?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

4 hours ago, Kilrah said:

My left hand is also messed up so I will also save this one.

(same reason OSU)

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, sub68 said:

My left hand is also messed up so I will also save this one.

(same reason OSU)

thank fuck my sister moved to *something* impact (definitely not genshin)

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

7 minutes ago, Red 🙂 said:

why are you replying to a comment from over 6 months ago?

Whenever I get into this thread it takes me to the moment I was here last time and I didn't even think it was that long.. 😅

Now on the phone before I shutdown for 5 hours of sleep 😴

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

5 minutes ago, Red 🙂 said:

thank fuck my sister moved to *something* impact (definitely not genshin)

Lol I moved to starwars battlefront 2 (2005) also starting TABG

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Just have to draw your own waifu

image.thumb.png.df1269cb6156126c36a5b6d2c53e2460.png

Sounds like a good idea, but I heard many artists can't draw their own waifu because they see the flaws and what not, wonder if that's true

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

Just have to draw your own waifu

I need to have a good hand to draw.

I wish

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang