r9-290 windforce 3 in stock newegg

Psychatog

Why did you double post?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

1. Double post.

2. You can modify previous posts to make them correct.

3. It's a grossly overpriced card and no one should be buying them until the retailers quit being scumbags and bring the prices back down to Earth. For nearly $600, buy a couple of GTX 770s.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

1. Double post.

3. It's a grossly overpriced card and no one should be buying them until the retailers quit being scumbags and bring the prices back down to Earth. For nearly $600, buy a couple of GTX 770s.

Every time I real your posts, I read them in Jeremy Clarksons voice.

I think this has to be brought up, LTT forums is turning into what Linus hated. Elitists who look down onto new noobs on the forums. This forum was supposed to be noob friendly, and supportive. Every post i see by you always makes me kinda mad. Linus said in a livestream in november 2012 that people who werent noob friendly would be instabanned. Please fix this forum...

1. Double post.

I think this has to be brought up, LTT forums is turning into what Linus hated. Elitists who look down onto new noobs on the forums. This forum was supposed to be noob friendly, and supportive. Every post i see by you always makes me kinda mad. Linus said in a livestream in november 2012 that people who werent noob friendly would be instabanned. Please fix this forum...

I don't want to be mean but.. who the hell are you to say this?

SLS is a very well established member of this forum. He has contributed a lot to it, developed a ton of friendships and is well known for being one of the friendliest and most helpful members we have here.

I am offended by this. :mellow:

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I don't want to be mean but.. who the fuck are you?

SLS is a very well established member of this forum. He has contributed a lot to it, developed a ton of friendships and is well known for being one of the friendliest and most helpful members we have here.

I am offended by this. :mellow:

I dont feel that this forum is as noob friendly as linus wanted it to be. Noobs who posts here are often trampled by established forumers. 

While I know that this is true of me sometimes, I believe that you have grossly overstated the amount of which I do such. I know that I may not always be the most constructive person out there, but I do believe that I should not be insta-banned. As much as I am offended by this, I don't want to turn this into a war. I usually try to be a constructive member around here, and I love the forums. This is where a lot of my day is spent, speaking to friends and new people. I am not sure about what to say to this, but I will say this. I am a bit offended by this, and by the accusation that I am basically an elitist.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I dont feel that this forum is as noob friendly as linus wanted it to be. Noobs who posts here are often trampled by established forumers. 

Understandable, but you've managed to call out and target one of the main people who are the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

Dude. SLS is such a nice person. :(

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

While I know that this is true of me sometimes, I believe that you have grossly overstated the amount of which I do such. I know that I may not always be the most constructive person out there, but I do believe that I should not be insta-banned. As much as I am offended by this, I don't want to turn this into a war. I usually try to be a constructive member around here, and I love the forums. This is where a lot of my day is spent, speaking to friends and new people. I am not sure about what to say to this, but I will say this. I am a bit offended by this, and by the accusation that I am basically an elitist.

It was not actually directed just at you, but i have seen many people with a lot of posts be kind of dicks to noobs

It was not actually directed just at you, but i have seen many people with a lot of posts be kind of dicks to noobs

the only time i get pissed at noobs is when they post stupid stuff like should i do this does this mean etc things that are just common sense to understand and are easily googleable and are basically cheating there way with post counts not naming any people but i saw this guy that had been here for not nearly as long as me and had more posts than what i had and i hadn't seen one contribution to the forum they were just ridiculous questions and he never posted in off topic so he would always get post counts if i was mod i would lock for spam how often and stupid they are.

P.S i dont think u have much right to say anything about sls or any of the older guys they earnt there place here and they have contributed alot.

the only time i get pissed at noobs is when they post stupid stuff like should i do this does this mean etc things that are just common sense to understand and are easily googleable and are basically cheating there way with post counts not naming any people but i saw this guy that had been here for not nearly as long as me and had more posts than what i had and i hadn't seen one contribution to the forum they were just ridiculous questions and he never posted in off topic so he would always get post counts if i was mod i would lock for spam how often and stupid they are.

P.S i dont think u have much right to say anything about sls or any of the older guys they earnt there place here and they have contributed alot.

But thats how Linus wanted the forums to be...  :mellow:

Everyone should go watch the livestream i am talking about, they had intentions of making a forum for tech illiterate people so they could learn, as well as for tech literate people to discuss.

Understandable, but you've managed to call out and target one of the main people who are the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

Dude. SLS is such a nice person. :(

yeah, maybe he is not the person i should have called out, i apologize  :( 

But thats how Linus wanted the forums to be...  :mellow:

Everyone should go watch the livestream i am talking about, they had intentions of making a forum for tech illiterate people so they could learn, as well as for tech literate people to discuss.

ive seen every livestream...

The 290x is $700!

Might as well go 780ti at that price!

I dont get it now are they making the 290x the same price because of the performance being so similiar? Also i see the shader count is about 2800 on both cards.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

There's a difference between being a noob and craving attention, he double posted and the OP in this thread is just "nuff said" with a link.. Like.. Cmon..

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Man coin mining has really screwed up the market. 290 should not be anywhere near $580.....

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Haaaaaaaaaaaa not at that price! For that much, I'd rather get a GTX 780.

edit: WOW..my 2,000th post is me calling out Newegg/e-tailers everywhere for hyperinflating a card..I...I am disappoint.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa not at that price! For that much, I'd rather get a GTX 780.

edit: WOW..my 2,000th post is me calling out Newegg/e-tailers everywhere for hyperinflating a card..I...I am disappoint.

Haha, congrats man  ;)