Steam game giveaway #4

heineygoat

ArcaniA: Gold Edition is $30 on Steam.

ss_d573690c5d2c68b1aa0e2904f5b8eae4075e9187.600x338.jpg?t=1335996717

I'll give a Steam key to a random user that comments in the next several hours (one entry per user).

Participants must answer this question: Would you rather have a giraffes neck or an elephants trunk and why? (you cannot amputate the trunk).

Congrats to user Minjon for winning my last giveaway and thanks to everyone that has been joining in on my giveaways, this wouldn't be worth doing if no one was interested.

Edit: I'll be at work when the competition ends so I'm extending it by a few hours.

I just bought another game for you guises (yes I'm just buying these games and giving them away at my own expense) and I need an idea for the next competition, any suggestions?

EDIT: Congrats to samdb he is weiner!

Sorry to everyone but thankyou for responding to my giveaway, I'll be giving away another game soon!

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Elephant's trunk because it doesn't change the position of my head. If I had a giraffe's neck my head would knock all the doors.

I prefer giraffe's neck as I don't think I could handle the whole flu season with such a large proboscis... if ya know what I mean

cooler master half 932, Phenom II X4 965 Black OC'ed 4.1GHz, MSI 890FXA-GD70, GSkill Ripjaws 1600 x 16GB, Cougar 1000Watt, XFX Double D 7970, Corsair H100i, 120GB hyperX SSD, 60GB OCZ Agility 4, WB Blue 500GB, LG blue ray disk drive, LG diskdrive, 3X 22 inch monitors 

Elephant's trunk, so I can crush fanboys .

I'd prefer the elephant's trunk... For reasons... MUSICAL reasons.

Gosh. Why'd you even go there?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Elephants trunk. I would be able to feed my baby and play games at the same time :D

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Elephant's trunk! I would be able to play games using both my hands and shovel food into my mouth with the trunk!

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Giraffe's neck because right now, more people want the elephant trunk.

I'd go with the giraffe's neck.

Wait, this is for a mantle piece right? Like, I don't physically have a giraffe's neck instead of a human neck? Right?

If so, I would still choose the giraffe's neck. Would be awesome at Halloween and I could steal my neighbor's apples from over their fence :3

Elephant's trunk! Because going scuba diving without the need of a snorkel is awesome stuff

Wait, this is for a mantle piece right? Like, I don't physically have a giraffe's neck instead of a human neck? Right?

If so, I would still choose the giraffe's neck. Would be awesome at Halloween and I could steal my neighbor's apples from over their fence :3

Hahaha no you actually have to live with the giraffes neck instead of a human neck. But everyone you know is accepting of your mutilation. You just have to live with inconvenience.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

elephant's trunk! pretty much a third arm as well, i could never reach the spots on my neck that were itchy if i had a giraffe's neck

Main Rig | Dell u3415w | Enthoo Evolv ATX - Intel i7 5930k - Corsair H110i GTX - ASUS X99-A - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair LPX 4x8GB - EVGA ACX 780 Ti |

Home Media Server | Fractal Design Node 304 - Intel 4770k - ASUS Z87I Deluxe - Kingston V300 120GB - 2x Western Digital Red 3TB - Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB |

Developer System | 2012 Apple Mac Mini - Intel i5 - 16GB - Samsung 840 250GB - 500GB |

Commuting Tech | 2015 Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Intel i5 - 8GB - 128GB | Apple iPad Air 16GB | iPhone 6 64GB |

giraffe's neck so I can look over people + it doesn't look weird as a elephant trunk on my face

Could totally do that, women will be looking at me all day :D

Elephant trunk...For...sexual reasons... *shifty*

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I would want a giraffe neck so if i'm at a concert or sports game i can always see above the person in front of me.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

A trunk so I can EAT WITH MY NOSE.

Hello!

I would rather have an elephant's trunk, because it would allow you to press more keys at once for gaming! Who needs macros?

giraffe so I can fart bomb people and act like I don't know what's going on

Elephant's trunk, they're like an extra pair of hands!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Elephant trunk!!! It'll be so much easier to eat peanuts, i wouldn't need to look down and grab one with my hands.