Iphone as a PC controller?

Huyster

Does anyone know of any apps that turn the iphone/ipad into a gamepad for the pc? I've seen a few but they dont have analog controls. I need an app with analog controls so i can play racing games such as trackmania and others.

thanks.

I don't know about iOS but with android there are a bunch of apps that allow you to use your phone as a PS3 controller, that with something like motionjoy would work. but I would assume you would need to be jailbroken to use an app like that.

• 4 weeks later...

you can get apps that allow you to use your iphone as a mouse but the latency is not really up to scratch for gaming on a pc..

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

• 2 weeks later...

You would notice a pretty bad delay, that would be annoying on race games. If I were you I'd just invest in a cheap Logitech game-pad.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014