Good Hype Music?

spwath

I'm trying to make a good get psyched playlist, with a mix of some old a new songs. More old though. Ones that everyone knows.

Any thoughts?
This is what I'm at for now, i feel like I'm missing some important old songs that everyone knows.

Get Hyped Mix:

You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Rock You Like a Hurricane - The Scorpions
Downtown - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
Holding Out for a Hero - Bonnie Tyler
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
We are the Champions - Queen
Don't Stop me Now - Queen
We Will Rock You - Queen
Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas
Killer Queen - Queen
Crazy Train - Ozzie Ozbourn
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Smokin' - Boston
Brighton Rock - Queen
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
Power - Kanye West
Dream On - Aerosmith
Back in Black - AC/DC
The Final Countdown - Europe
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hmm... try Zack Hemsey, good orchestral music and rap (the instrumentals version are without the rap), my favorites would be "Don't Get In My Way" and "The Way", both orchestral version.
Other similar artists includes Starset and Two Steps From Hell and even some of the Cinematic Orchestral and Sleeping At Last.
Also "This Is War" by Thrity Seconds To Mars because nostalgia. Linkin Park also comes to mind if we are talking about nostalgia. 

"The Pretender" by Foo Fighters if you like rock music. there's also a song name "Amsterdam" by Nothing But Thieves that gets pretty hyped. 
"Monster", "Who We Are" and "Bleeding Out" by Imagine Dragons because I don't think most people pay attention to their older songs.
Also anything by The Score is an automatic hype. 
Grandson is also a band that has some hype songs. 
"Speechless" by Stone feat GDyN.
if you want some anime openings, Overlord Season 2 OP, Re:Hamatora OP, Death Parade OP and Kokkoku OP
Also the song "Beat Of My Drum" by POWERS and "Everything Black" by Pluto if you like more techno stuff. 

My most recent hype music is the music for Gun Goddess Miss fortune Login Screen cause those trumpets are just oof, spicy stuff.

That's all for now I think. I would reccommend some old stuff but I don't remember any at the moment. 
Ah, "Kids in America", "Ready Or Not"

edit: Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird, Warframe maintheme music

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Two Steps From Hell - Protectors Of The Earth

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Try some Joe Satriani. His amazing guitar skills never fail to get you hyped. Also War Pigs is a good song to get hyped to (I don't think it was on your list). The pretender by Foo Fighters is good. Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones. Bullet With Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins. All that makes up most of what I listen to to get hyped up for weight lifting.

Any other questions or comments just @Hyp3rion and I'll try to reply.

Tot gauw

7 hours ago, dizmo said:

Two Steps From Hell - Protectors Of The Earth

Basically almost anything from Two Steps From Hell but I greatly recommend the Skyworld album, the entire album is awesome.

Then...

Thomas Bergersen

Future World Music

Immediate Music

X-Ray Dog

My most recommended pieces from TSFH are:

Winterspell

Victory

Blackhearth

Black Blade

Protectors of the Earth

All the Kings Horses

1000 Ships

El Dorado

Future World Music:

The Magic Forest

Aqua Vitae

Dream Chasers

A fair bit of Linkin Park comes to mind. Other bands such as ThirtySecondsToMars and Starset would also be good ones.

Papercut - Linkin Park.

New Divide - Linkin Park.

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons.

Amsterdam - Nothing But Thieves.

Faint - Linkin Park.

This Is War - ThirtySecondsToMars. Walk on Water is also a really good hype song, but might be a bit newer than what you're looking for.

Monster - Starset.

Carnivore - Starset.

Feel Invincible - Skillet

Good Life - OneRepublic

Misery Business - Paramore

Fight - All Good Things

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Andrew WK- Party Hard

Survivor- Eye of the Tiger

Psycho Teddy- Psycho Teddy

Leo Moracchioli- I Like to Move it

Leo Moracchioli- Cotton Eye Joe

Alter Bridge- Champion

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Hocus Pocus - Focus

Break Ya Neck - Busta Rhymes

Bezerk - Eminem 

Brianstorm - Artic Monkeys

Katy on a Mission - Katy B

Gimme the Loot - The Notorious B.I.G

Kensei - Ummet Ozcan

El Chapo - The Game, Skrillex

Mercy:1 - Kanye West

DNA - Kendrick Lamar

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

Strictly 4 my Jeeps - Action Bronson

and finally but definitely not least

We are Number One (Soviet Union Remix)

Enjoy decimating your enemies online

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

any song from Michael jackson's Off the Wall, Thriller or Bad 

some synthwave music

You Need some Metal in you're Life Lol

Track 1 is Stinson approved

Sounds like you need some montage music. Thunder in your Heart by John Farnham

13 minutes ago, greaves1111 said:

Track 1 is Stinson approved

That's where I got that one from.

I looked at the rest in the get physced mix, but nothing was that good.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

12 hours ago, spwath said:

That's where I got that one from.

I looked at the rest in the get physced mix, but nothing was that good.

XX - The intro is a timeless hype track for you :))

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Yeah I'll be that guy that posts embeds. Pretty good for benching too.

Good Old Days - Macklemore 

Thrift Shop - Macklemore

I Gotta Feelin' - Black Eyed Peas

Does it have to be English?

My list: (incomplete)

Aimer - Brave Shine

Aimer - Last Stardust 

Masahiro Andoh - Moon over the Castle

THE BACK HORN - 閉ざされた世界

Tackey and Tsubasa - SAMURAI

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Here's one from a little known band I'm a huge fanboy of...

Spoiler

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

Dang @Quibiss  beat me to “doom2016 soundtrack”... 

you already noted eminem. 

Does halo 2 mjolner mix, halo 2 remastered gungnir mix, or halo 3 one final effort count? 

I think mass effect had some good songs. 

Also intersteller’s one scene. With the thing 

Spoiler

I didn’t see the movie but someone spoofed the part where they’re spinning and have to match the rotational speed, but they have a fan and they just ripped the audio from the movie... it was classic. 

14 hours ago, fpo said:

Dang @Quibiss  beat me to “doom2016 soundtrack”... 

you already noted eminem. 

Does halo 2 mjolner mix, halo 2 remastered gungnir mix, or halo 3 one final effort count? 

I think mass effect had some good songs. 

Also intersteller’s one scene. With the thing 

Hide contents

I didn’t see the movie but someone spoofed the part where they’re spinning and have to match the rotational speed, but they have a fan and they just ripped the audio from the movie... it was classic. 

The track from Interstellar is called No time For Caution. 
If we are going with Game soundtrack , I may as well recommend the Payday 2 soundtrack, in particular the Razormind track.

NFS Most Wanted (2005) and Burnout 3: Takedown (2004) had the best hype songs IMO.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

this is pretty much my own list. some probably less known than others, but still hype nonetheless.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

System of a down

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil