$1 Custom mousepad came in!

Is that supposed to the @TheSLSAMG?

Dat G710+....  B)

Yea it's SLS a group of us (7 people) planned on getting them and surprising him but _ASSASSIN_ ruined it when only 2 of us already bought it so everyone else backed down.

Also G710+ is AMAZING!

Yea it's SLS a group of us (7 people) planned on getting them and surprising him but _ASSASSIN_ ruined it when only 2 of us already bought it so everyone else backed down.

Also G710+ is AMAZING!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Is that supposed to the @TheSLSAMG?

Dat G710+....  B)

That would be me, but with the worst laughing face ever.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Why do people like the G9x?  I got one for free and it's the worst mouse I've ever tried to use, went right back to my G3 within 5 minutes (which then got replaced with a Sensei.. which I don't like but I cannot for the life of me find another mouse as good as my G3).

Why do people dislike the G9x? I love mine :(

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

This is awesome. Would it be bad if I didn't get my daughters face on mine? Great, now I probably have to!

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

WP_20140108_0031_zps67741ae9.jpg

Would look better if my phone if it wasn't so shitty, still quite sexy though.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

• 3 weeks later...

K6fr50b.jpg  Mousepad

mNoALZn.jpg Original

Initially I was disappointed when I saw it, but it grew on me, and now I love it. Problem was the colors didn't have as much "pop" as I would have hoped. Also, the dimensions they gave were wrong.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

• 4 weeks later...

I still have another one on the way.

3625942e-e0c2-4b9c-97f5-cf7b1311f2cb_zps

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Dat microsoft mouse tho

dat picture has more going on that the entire world book encyclopedia 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Also G710+ is AMAZING!

Not really.

The backlighting is not even whatsoever; the backplane is trash, the wrist wrest is short and slanted way too much and the whole surface of the keyboard around the keys is glossy.  The spacebar also appears to be slanted the wrong way, I had to spin mine around to feel comfortable.

The biggest issue with the keyboard is the backplane.  It does not feel good to type on, especially if you've ever used a Ducky, Filco, DAS, etc.  It feels very cheap, nowhere near their $150 asking price.

The only real redeeming factor about it is its additional functionality, like media and macro keys (I only need a mute button!).

Oh and the color scheme is pretty awful too.

I should put Steelseries logo on all of them and sell them as QCK, joking of course

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.