App that sends file to pc through wifi (through router)???

Edward78

I have no bluetooth, so I want to send a file to my pc by wifi, I have gdrive, but I need no way for any way for people to see it...

GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard) ,AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked 4.7 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

1 minute ago, Edward78 said:

I have no bluetooth, so I want to send a file to my pc by wifi, I have gdrive, but I need no way for any way for people to see it...

Like for you to send files from your Phone to your PC, PC to PC, PC for everyone to see?

Are you looking for a protocol or a method of transfer?

1 minute ago, phongle123 said:

Like for you to send files from your Phone to your PC, PC to PC, PC for everyone to see?

Are you looking for a protocol or a method of transfer?

A way to trenfer the file right to pc by wifi instead of bluetooth...

GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX (AM4 AMD/B550/Mini-Itx/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 1/WiFi 6/2.5 GbE LAN/PCIe4.0/Realtek ALC1220-Vb/DisplayPort 1.4/2xHDMI 2.0B/RGB Fusion 2.0/DDR4/Gaming Motherboard) ,AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked 4.7 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

2 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

From where?

dropbox should have you covered in basically any situation.

7 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

install XENDER

then open web.xender.com and follow the rest

6 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

I don't know about XENDER but give it a try.

You can also set up your computer locally below.

11 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

but I need no way for any way for people to see it...

4 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

dropbox should have you covered in basically any situation.

This statement is confusing to me. You DO NOT want people to see it. Or you DO want people to see it?

With your GDrive it is already private unless you share a download link. GDrive will essentially work the same as Dropbox. Though I have never used GDrive to share images/gif and videos. Dropbox can do that through the browser.

If you want local access for everyone on your Wi-Fi network. You can set your PC up as a file share. And through another computer connected to the Wi-Fi or through your phone using any File Explorer App you can access the file sharing network.

You don't need anything installed on your computer, just need a browser.

Xender is less buggy/bloated app than shareit.

I use SendAnywhere. It also works for sending files to remote devices over the internet.

But it requires to be installed on both sides.

1 hour ago, Blebekblebek said:

install XENDER

then open web.xender.com and follow the rest

No option to send to pc appears

7 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

No option to send to pc appears

click your profile, tap on more button that look like an downard arrow, and connect to pc

scan qr code.

do you need screenshot and guide for all of this?

35 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

click your profile, tap on more button that look like an downard arrow, and connect to pc

scan qr code.

do you need screenshot and guide for all of this?

That would help...

14 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

xender-profile.jpg

connect-to-pc.jpg

and scan the qr code.

Thanks, seems to work now... :)